Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh were you offended? doesnt feel so good does it? Don't worry i was laughing when i typed it. I just dont understand how people can laugh at someone singing a song calling people butt pirates. But I guess witht he state of the country Making fun of Homosexuals is still accepted.

First of all you need to keep my name out of your mouth. and second stop being such a damn hypocrite

I thought Jase's rap was cute. He was just having some fun. Blowing off some steam. No big deal. I bet if you paid Janelle a grand, she'd let you sing that song to her face in a back alley somewhere on the bad side of Minneapolis.

neb, people make fun of things all the time. comedians are always doing it. they make fun of other races, religions, straight people, gay people, their mothers, and themselves. just because someone makes fun of something doesnt mean they are against it.

this is where a sense of humor comes into play.

as far as homosexuals are concerned, i have always felt that they are equal to anyone else. and i think that they should be able to have everything that others have the right to. i am sure there are plenty of gay people out there that thought it was funny and not insulting, just like there are those that did find it insulting.

but just because you didnt find it funny it doesnt make anyone that did find it funny wrong or against gays.

Thank You Cajun! I love Jase, but I thought he had more class! And the ones who are in the background laughing (sorry cannot make out any other voices but Will's is JUST as bad for laughing at it! I mean c;mon Jase knows he is on tv and he is talking this way...Jase you really let me down..

earlier this morning, will was talking with mike about jase's rap...and he said when it got so raunchy that's why he put the pillow over his head because when it shows up on youtube he didnt want to be associated with it

(but i saw him there smiling ! :P )

Wow I really cant' stand Jase anymore either...that was totally crude and rude.....but....there's always a but huh?...LOL...But as crude as he was it's his right to make himself look like a fool, I know if I was the girlfriend I would be so pissed at him for putting on that show for Boogie and Will, and praying my friends and family dont' see the video to see what a vile human Jase really is...

Haven't watched video yet... but, Nawlins... I wonder if Jase REALLY has a girlfriend on the outside - - - or is he taking a page out of Johnny Fairplay's book to cover his game plan ? Seems like his BB5 personality pops out more and more as the days tick by.

I was surprised that Jase went so far out on a limb for the veto comp. I mean, he dyed his hair! And my gawd, does he love his hair. He must be quite worried about being nominated as replacement.

Guest StarBaby

Jase is totally worried. He just told CG at the pool that if CG uses the veto, then he (jase) will go up. Sad sacks puppy dog was trying to make CG feel bad for him. Let's hope it doesn't work.

The thing I find weird about Jase is that his comments don't seem to be in good fun or the spirit of any competition. The vehemence of his hatred is cruel. I remember thinking "borderline sociapath" when he would spout off against Diane on his season. This season is holding true for his kinda crazed emotions about Janelle. SCARY much? :o:o

Guest StarBaby

Janelle is mixing up the bleach for Diane to highlight Jase's hair (guess the blue dye messed up his "do"). Too bad she doesn't know how much he despises her, then she could make up something that would turn his hair pea green!

ok, i dont know if any of you have remembered that i am hair obsessed myself.......so that is to explain why i take notice of these things:

erika is doing jase's highlights tonight......and janelle, yes the ole bar whore, is going to let jase borrow her violet shampoo to take out the gold tones........i could never ever be on a show like this, you end up being nice to someone when they are in the next room trashing you

but he does look like a dork with foil on his head

Guest StarBaby

YOu're right Nursie, that is Erika, my bad! When I first saw her from the back I thought it was diane. You don't see erika with the hair up very often!

Archived