Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jase kept saying he was more cut out for Survivor. I don't know how successful he'd be on that show either, but when he again mentioned it to Julie Chen it makes me think he wants CBS to offer him a spot on the next survivor. Anyway, I was thinking the best person from Survivor to be on BB would be Jonny Fairplay.

this is an interview with TVGUIDE that I copied and pasted...(what a jerk!)

Since Big Brother 5, Jase Wirey has settled down with his girlfriend

Heidi (not the annoying Holly who he had a "showmance" with in the

house) and has become a father figure to Heidi's daughter, Caleigh.

Pretty impressive changes for the wild and crazy leader of the Four

Horsemen alliance. But not everything has changed for the Big Brother

7 all-star

OK, if I was on a major reality TV show and had to write a message to the world, I would most definately make sure I used correct English (here I go again about grammer), correct spelling......Basically I would at least try to make is sound like I had some common sense and that I at least had a 9th grade education.

So.....whats up with Jase's blog??

"eye for I"

Whyd he do that? Was he spelling out "eye" to make a reference to the BB eye?

I just think it looks and sounds weird. I was disappointed in Jase. I would have thought he would have taken more pride in himself. Just my thoughts. I love Jase. Hes sexy as h*ll!!

WEEK 1: JASE

THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2006

heidi, heidi, just a girl named heidi... (ohhhh and america)

honey eye am in hell. I knew it would be rough, but this is crushing me completely inside...you and caleigh girl are my life, you

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, did anyone notice the little tidbit jase threw out during Housecalls on Wed? I couldn't catch it live so I played it right before tonight's episode and Jase said that he was the one in the grim reaper outfit for the third part of the clues for the Coup d'Etat competition.

It was funny when the reaper came out because one of the girls screamed, then he looked down and pointed at all of them. Then he went back into the HOH room. I wonder if whoever was HOH was scared to go in there afterwards.

Yeah, I think she's the one that screamed when she saw the reaper. She definitely screamed when the ghost faces came up too.

I cracked up when she screamed upon seeing Allison through the miror. She screamed and covered her face, then called for Will, and when they all came and asked her what was wrong she yelled out Aaa-----li----ssssssssson like if she was struggling to get the word out. It was hilarous.

I liked how Jase let everyone know,

"speaking of you reap what you sew, did you know, I was the Grim Reaper,,,, I even have the gloves at home.

I hope Housecalls takes my call tomorrow, it's been a frustrating week trying.

Archived