Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not the vibe I got at all, that he was glad to see her gone, but I could be wrong....

Are we watching the same feeds? Jase was clearly happy. Happy that Nak was gone or that Diane stayed or both. Whatever the reason, Jase was happy. I'd put money on it that Diane stayed was the reason he was happy. I have a feeling we are going to see the 'old' Jase soon...

Jase is doing the worst "acting" job in BB history <_< . Even if he is "upset" that Diane is still in the house...you still don't sit there like that. Even the people that are known for disliking each other, even hug each other when one is out the door, or stayed. However fake it is <_< ...they still do it. He's a little over the top...just like Danielle said...they try their best to not say a word to each other, to make it seem like they still hate each other from Season 5.

my favorite hg this year. one of the few outside bb6 crew that came to play allstar

Allstar? Two min before the veto dump comp he's in the bathroom putting on baby oil so he glistens in the sun on TV.

TV is the only thing Jase is in there for nothing more. He wants to be discovered for TV or anything entertainment related for that matter. ;)

aint they all there for that

im a janelle fan, but jase's rap was pretty funny at first (and i figure all the anti janelles out there needed a little somethin somethin).....but he went on and on and i realized how drunk jase was.....and the fact that jase looked directly into the camera the whole time really made me miss seeing new people in here, they are all really aware of which things they can do to get themselves a little more air time, or be the 'star'

george's was funny, and i usually dont find him funny at all.....i sure hope he wins the veto, because james apparently doesnt have a back up plan if he wins it :P

Jase is just an insecure jerk... they always take something that is all in fun and take it too far.

Guest StarBaby

I hated Jase in his season, but up until recently, especially yesterday, I didn't mind him. After his rap rant last night, I am right back to hating him. And no, it's not just because he was trashing Janelle. I don't care who it was, he went way too far, and went on for far too long. He is once again the tasteless, crude, disgusting piece of trash I always knew he could be.

Booze brings out the truth as well. He's a jerk. He's been talking about her behind her back for a while. Of course not near as bad as last night.

He talks about how he misses his girlfriend and loves her little girl yet he treats other women like trash. It's very disgusting.

Carvin, so you agree with everything Jase was talking about Janelle last night? I don't see how anyone can make those type of comments about someone when they don't even know them. Jase doesn't even know her either. Pathetic.

Archived