Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

lol, erika called it the 'ghetto salon'

jase makes me think of that Deuce Bigalow movie....the 'man-ho'.....ok, i guess now im just hatin on him.....but its not like i can change to another camera or anything since its the same thing on ALL FOUR

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

janie was so nice offering to let him use her product if that didn't work!

if only she knew!

she could pour extra bleach in it so would burn his scalp and lose his what he think's is his

lucious lock's....

can't wait for her to go buxom blonde on his stupid a@@

I have just watched a cuple of youtube clips and Jase looks so sad and defeated in them.....he said he will probably go up cause he has no friends in the house.I feel bad for him.

He basically told Kaysar he will still target Janelle. Out of all the Sovs Kay is most loyal to Janelle I doubt he would do that deal. Would be kinda funny if he did though I want to see how all his fans will justify him turning his back on his best buddy in the game. Probably gonna be a moot point though I dont think Kay has enough evil in him to do it. LOL I would actually be quite impressed and be able to hop on board the Kay train even though this deal will screw up my favourite Will.

That was one dumb move Jase did. Kaysar is of course going to run back to Janelle. Janelle will tell Howie and James. Marcellas & Danielle already want Jase out. So now he has 5 votes (forgot James can't vote) guaranteeed to vote him out... I'm just wondering if Jase did this because he wants to go home.

Is he stupid? He talks to Kaysar for 20 min of how much he wants to stay blah blah blah and he will promise not to nominate them.....but wait...no..not all of them....just Janelle. He would put her up in a minute no matter what. Brilliant. This is why he's going home.

Good move Jase.

i can only hope kaysar didnt say anything regarding janelle so jase would think he would seriously think about it.. meanwhile kaysar will take this info back to the rest of them and then vote his butt out.

like i said.. i can only hope this is the reason.

Archived