Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

yup...it's sad...i'm back to hating jase, too. his true colors are out. i had high hopes for him; that he had changed...was capable of being a good father to a little girl....guess not. it's funny when men call women "whores" and yet exhibit the exact same type of behavior, or worse, themselves....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

I do not. And the carpet muncher thing wasn't vulgar, like what Jase was doing. Like I said, he could have been talking like that about any woman (even Maggie) and it would have been ugly.

Jase is the man. I never really liked or disliked him until last night. He spoke with such freedom and honesty. It's a rare thing these days.

A Jase sitcom might even be in order after he wins all-stars. Something like "Everybody Loves Jase".

After watching the videos from last night of Jase bashing Janelle in such a vulgar manner I have lost all respect for him. I hated him during his season, and he came in this year seeming like a changed man, but now it's clear that even his fiance and young soon-to-be stepdaughter have not made him more responsible. I only hope that the little girl isn't witness to his vulgar display. And if I were his fiance I would be rethinking bringing someone like him into my child's life.

****edited to REMOVE quoted text*****

Wasn't vulgar?? not only was it vulgar it was offenive..using every offensive name you could call a gay person. But I guess it was okay cause it was presented in a nice dufus package? :rolleyes:

***Edited to ADD so we can't quote at all anymore?*** :rolleyes:

So what I'm getting is that Carvin is sexist. Correct me if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

And if he had so much honesty, perhaps he should say it to her face for that matter. Since he's such a big dog and all. It's not gonna hurt him cause they're after him anyways. And I agree with you breezemom, I wouldn't want a man like that around my kid either.

if howie had did the carpet muncher thing to be mean would be one thing... but he didnt. if he was one of those guys that is totally disgusted by gay people and had a hate for gay people then i would say that it was offensive...

jase on the other hand (along with will and boogie) say things about others in a mean way. they dont sit there and say they like janelle and think she is a good person... and then joke about her just to have fun.

i dont think any of them are perfect by any means.. but some of them just rub people the wrong way.

ohhh please.. they were singing that song way before things got nasty. when they first made it up, ivette was laughing with everyone else...

i bet if it was ivette and/or beau that made up the song and sang it all the time it would be ok, because they are gay. but since it was howie.. its wrong.

<_<

Actually they didn't only sing it then. They sang it when they weren't mad as well. And as a matter of fact I believe Beau and Ivette were singing it with them a few times. The song was not intended to be offensive at all. It was song to have fun with not to insult them.

Yes bad behaviour begets bad behaviour.

Do you think Janelle would have sung that song to them if they weren't in some way responsible for her reacting to them? Please.

She was in a bathtub the other day with the biggest queen in there so somehow I don't think Janelle is homophobic. Nope.

janelle has stated many time's that her and beau are really good friend's now.

jase was vile and offensive.and so totally the biggest a$$hole in the house now in my opinion

i wonder how he will feel once he find's out that up until now janie never wanted to believe he was against her.even when everybody was telling her he was with ct.

james even told him he was safe because how he had janie's back in the first hoh.

and the beau and janie fight last year beau gave it back as good as she gave and they were both laughing when it happened.

jase the man and i use the word man lightly hid in a room with 2 frat boy's that never grew up trying to get in better with them to elevate their opinion of him, he is a coward.

and when eminem rap's he is also publicly saying his song's not hiding out trying to be a wanna be.

rant over!!!!! ;)

Nope didnt like it when Beau and Ivette sang it either. And you mean to tell me when they were pissed off at them and started singing the song it wasnt meant in a hurtful way? I have heard it all fromt he Slov Kult. The intent when they sang it was to be offensive. It was an offensive song. Whatever the intent might be.

^exactly, cindy.

If you have a point you should be able to back it up.

Also, at least they are saying stuff to people's faces instead of hiding in a room and doing it. Then shutting up once Kaysar comes in. :rolleyes:

That would never happen. Janelle wouldn't laugh about someone calling her a bar whore. And another thing, Jase isn't gonna have the balls to say it to her face anyways. So she probably won't find until out after the show. :rolleyes:

here we go again with the "kult" :rolleyes:

funny how it always comes to this when a handful of people go against what you think. sorry, i dont pray and shed my blood for people i watch on tv. i also dont let others influence me on who i like or dislike.

people arent always going to agree on what is funny and/or insulting. its just like some people find Dr will bashing on live feed viewers insulting and some dont. doesnt mean those that dont find it insulting are "Dr. Will kulties"

the fact that you call anyone that likes the sov "kulties" is insulting. but i guess that is ok because its YOU saying it. right?

Archived