Mike (Boogie)

Jem

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also said he gave James his word and that he is a man of integrity. Wait . . . . . wasn't him and Jase cracking up saying that SOV were falling for their crap and the first chance he gets, Janelle is gone. Integrity, right!!!!! I'm so glad one of the Sorority Boys are going home. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this puny little wannabe rapper is so annoying. hello, you are NOT black and you are NOT all that. he thinks he's so much better than everyone and he has something against women - probably cause he can't get any. i wish they voted his ass out of there! the show would be better without him.

He can be annoying at times, but sometimes he does "get the party started". Last night in the hot tub was a case in point. It was just normal hot tubbing until he got the whipped cream and got people to start licking it off each other. The feeds were quite entertaining for that 30 minutes. Kinda reminded me of some hot tub parties that we have had hehehehe

Dep

They are eating dinner now, and the HG's wanted Howie to do his Boogie impression of him drunk last night, and Boogie started whining asking him not to do it . . . . Boogie, he can make fun of people all day long but cant take it himself . . . i wish it were him going this week

this was on Dingo's Hamsterwatch for July 24th.

http://www.hamsterwatch.com/bb7/072406.shtml

It turns out to be quite an evening after all, culminating with Boogie having a little tantrum

Okay.. a big tantrum, starting with banging on the spider boxes, then going on an hour-long rant about Janelle using some verrrry ripe vocabulary

Along with trashing her, he says he's going to pee into Howie's medicine and, oh yea, he says he's going to kill Janelle when they're all out of there

He also insults his own restaurant & bar staff by basically equating "bottle servers" to the names he uses for her.

Now, by his own repeated admissions, Boogie is on BB7 to promote his businesses - note he always changes into a restaurant shirt for ceremonies, comps, etc - I'm more than willing to do the same for him

Forget the game - they can say what they want and BB encourages it - but if you're not keen on such a big-wig, self-promoting restaurateur saying things like "She's a fucking whore c***" and "I will fucking send her back to her fucking bottle service job for minimum wage" and "I will fucking piss on [Howie's] medication" and "I'll kill her" remember that this guy's in business with the likes of Ashton Kutcher, Wilmer Valderrama, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Chris Masterson, Dule Hill, and Jamie Kennedy

Chances are neither his celeb nor non-celeb partners are crazy about this kind of PR.. let them know if you care to:

Dolce Group

6633 Hollywood Blvd

Los Angeles, California 90028

(323) 460-6155

he was probably scared that Dr. Will might slip and tell everyone what boogie was actually saying last night before howie came in.

not to mention he doesnt want everyone and their mother (and his) to know he pissed in howies apple juice bottle.

i gotta say, someone else might have beat the crap outta him, but howie laughed it off and took it well. i would have poured it in boogies bed.

Dingo got SERIOUS to post the address and phone numbers to complain to Booger's business partners. I have to agree his rant was beyond the beyond, showing an ugliness that is impossible to watch, much less read. I thought Jase had a hatred, but nothing like Booger has shown when his ego is threatened. It kinda explains why he hasn't been in a serious relationship, for what 5 years?

Quote: Dolce Group

6633 Hollywood Blvd

Los Angeles, California 90028

(323) 460-6155

THIS IS A F$%KING GAME YOU PEOPLE WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO F WITH HIS LIFE...DAMN HE SAID IT OUT OF ANGER...THE GAME IS STRESSFUL..DONT TAKE THINGS TOO F'N SERIOUSLY...JUST LIKE SOCIETY WHEN YOU GET MAD AT SOMEONE YOU ARE READY TO PISS ON HIS LIVELY HOOD... THIS SHT IS FKING RIDICOLOUS( SP)... I DONT CURSE ON HERE BUT THIS SHT GOT TO STOP...

I WOULD WRITE THIS I DONT CARE WHO IS IN THE HOUSE...YOU START TAKING IT TO A NEW LEVEL WHEN YOU LET WHAT THEY SAY IN THE HOUSE AND TRY TO AFFECT THEIR PERSONAL LIVES WITH IT...

I apologize to Morty...but I started thinking what if I was in the house and I said something about my friends or job or etc...and someone starts a petition to get me fired or loose my business because of what i said during a stressful time in a GAME!!

Mike is a definite follower. Doesn't have an ounce of leadership in his body and probably never will. He did not pee in howies apple juice but said he was going to. As far as threatening janies life, I think he said it just to say iy, out of anger but more likely the case is that he said it out of stupidity as he does in mose of his asinine comments. I really hope that when he returns home to his business (if he even has one left after this show) that his staff completely abandons him. After all he considers them peons and has little or no respect for them to berate them as he has been... Also he is indeed not too bright due to the fact that he was trying earnestly to cop a high from the redi-whip bottle. Lots of the HS kids do that, they have dubbed it 'whip-its'. It is when you take the gas that pressurizes the whip-cream can and inhale it, a sweeter form of huffing from what I have read. I hope he gets his just desserts (no pun intended).

IT IS A GAME PEOPLE KNEW HE WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE AND AFTER...I AM SURE IT IS NOT GOING TO HURT HIS BUSINESS....ARENT THERE A LOT OF BOSSES OUT THERE THAT A PRICKS....HE IS NOT PERFECT BUT R U...

uhhh he DID pee in the apple juice bottle and both him and Will have said it.

he had said he was gonna piss in howie's medicine, but he didnt.. (maybe that is what you are thinking) but he did indeed urinate in the apple juice bottle.

posting his work business address is really no biggy. anyone could find it if they want to, because that is all boogie does is advertise his businesses. if they posted his private home address, that would be different.

no matter what they do inside that house, it is a reflection of the person they are outside of the house. saying you would "shit and piss" on someones face is disgusting and foul. to say that a person is a Whore and a "C***" is foul too.

for anyone that thinks this is ok or doesnt go beyond the normal "i hate so and so" or "she is ugly" put downs... well, i applaud you for having such thick skin to not let this kind of behavior bother you.

yeah it is a game and I am FAR from perfect, and I agree with you there are way too many bosses out there that are pricks but the majority of them don't belittle and slam their employees on national TV. Why are you taking this so personally? Last I knew this was a free board to discuss topics and state opinions, I am not slamming your opinion, as you are entitled to make one, we ALL know this is a game and we ALL have our favorites.... relax.

Thanx for the correction fizzle:) I was not informed that he did indeed pee in the bottle of apple juice. That is just wrong.... Keepin my facts in check, gotta love ya! :) Believe me I need all of the help I can get these days:)

no problem myss911

that is why when howie came in the bedroom after it was done and went to get his medicine bag boogie freaked out. he was yelling incoherent things like "NOOO dont go in there, i peed in there" but howie couldnt understand him and then will told howie "never mind, boogie thought he peed in there but he didnt.. he peed in the bottle instead. "

this was all confirmed in the BY late yesterday afternoon by Will. and then they spoke of it again (and got a good laugh out of it) at dinner. of course they left out everything that boogie SAID as he pissed in the bottle.

. Why are you taking this so personally? Last I knew this was a free board to discuss topics and state opinions, I am not slamming your opinion, as you are entitled to make one, we ALL know this is a game and we ALL have our favorites.... relax.

I AM TAKING THIS SO PERSONAL BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AFTER THIS.. DID YOU ACTUALLY SEE BOOGIE URINATE IN THE APPLE JUICE OR MEDICINE...I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE FEEDS ALL DAY AND I HAVENT...NOW AS FOR HIS EMPLOYESS YOU DONT KNOW HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND MY UNDERSTANDING HE WAS DRUNK...

OH AND IT IS PROBABLY NOT HARD FOR YOU TO FINE HIS WORK ADDRESS BUT IT STILL DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO POST IT AS A WAY TO DESTROY HIS BUSINESS.. DAMN PEOPLE IT IS JUST A GAME... AND IF PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE HOUSE START GOING ON THE ATTACK AND MESS WITH THEIR PERSONAL LIVES BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE THE PERSON THEN WE MIGHT NOT GET OTHERS TO PLAY THE GAME..BECAUSE SOME SICKO WANTS TO TAKE EVERYTHING THEY SAY OUT OF CONTENT... THAT SHT AINT RIGHT!!!

first off. i didnt post his work address.

secondly, both Will and boogie talked about boogie peeing in the apple juice bottle. they both confirm it happened. i dont think they would admit to something that never happened. not something like that anyways.

thirdly... do ya really think anything said HERE is going to affect those 2?

I apologize to Morty...but I started thinking what if I was in the house and I said something about my friends or job or etc...and someone starts a petition to get me fired or loose my business because of what i said during a stressful time in a GAME!!

First of all Sparklet, everyone can read you without YELLING.

Second, regardless if it is a game or if someone is hammered when popping off, it speaks to what kind of person they are and what they feel when their inhibitions are weakened. Popping off and saying the things he did is embarrassing to his restaurant and his partners. Some people would not want to patron an establishment with such a jag off being a beneficiary.

And FWIW, I admit it. I can't stand this tool. His name dropping and ego are beyond obnoxious. He is a nothing, absolutely worthless and in no way should be an "all star". He begged and pleaded to get on the show and if he embarrasses himself and pops off----he should be plenty prepared to accept the repercussions.

I just don't know how this tool got the ego he has. Who has given him the reinforcement to have his attitude? Or is it just a defense mechanism for being so inadequate?

If you search YouTube, there is video of him peeing in the bottle.

Wow, dude, calm down. Remember, you said it: It's just a game. As is the crap that flies around on boards like these - merely gameplay from the sidelines. People shouldn't take anything on TV this seriously. Again - wow. :blink:

If he really did urinate in the juice, did BB call him out? Remember when Shannon washed the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush...she had to tell him??

Urine in the juice is worse than toilet water. But then again, Ivette did wiz on the turf and I don't remember her saying she was sorry to anyone who stepped in it...oh well.

Archived