Mike (Boogie)

Jem

first off. i didnt post his work address.

YOUR FIRST AGAINST MY FIRST

FIRST OFF, DID I ACCUSE YOU OF POSTING THE ADDRESS...NO I WAS JUST STATING THAT IT IS NOT RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR JOB ADDRESS POSTED TO DESTROY THEIR LIVELY HOODS.. YOU WERE TAKING A STAND AND I WAS TAKING THE OPPOSITE STAND AND I QUOTE : posting his work business address is really no biggy. anyone could find it if they want to

secondly, both Will and boogie talked about boogie peeing in the apple juice bottle. they both confirm it happened. i dont think they would admit to something that never happened. not something like that anyways.

SECOND: IF THEY DID DO IT THAT IS MESS UP...BUT I THINK BB WOULD HAVE STOPPED THEM IF HE DID AND AT LEAST HE TOLD HOWIE ABOUT IT....I THINK HOWIE COULD TASTE THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN PEA AND APPLE JUICE... REGARDLESS BB WOULD STEP IN BECAUSE THAT IS A LAWSUIT ON THEM HAZARD TO ONE'S HEALTH.. AGAIN IF HE DID MIKE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH...but i doubt he did

thirdly... do ya really think anything said HERE is going to affect those 2?YOU NEVER KNOW ALL THE SHOUT OUTS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING POEPLE ARE COMING TO THESE SITES...AND EVEN THE ADDRESS WAS STARTED AT ANOTHER SITE..IT CAN EASILY BE COPIED AND PASTE LIKE THEY DID HERE AND POST IT TO ANOTHER SITE... AT LEAST I TOOK A STAND BECAUSE LIKE I SAID THAT SHT ISNT RIGHT..

Now fizzle you are still my girl and when we were playing the fantasy bb we said some things that could have been construde differently...What if it wasnt a fantasy game and we said what we said to a lot of viewers...someone heard and didnt like us next thing you know when the game is over you are out of a job because some sicko wanted to stick it too ya because they were going for the other team.. REMEMBER lisa DB story and etc.. it just aint right.. aint isnt a word but I feel it is appropriate for the setting.

Second, regardless if it is a game or if someone is hammered when popping off, it speaks to what kind of person they are and what they feel when their inhibitions are weakened. Popping off and saying the things he did is embarrassing to his restaurant and his partners. Some people would not want to patron an establishment with such a jag off being a beneficiary.

then boycott dont go to his restaurant BUT DONT PURPOSELY PUT OUT HIS WORK ADDRESS ON THE INTERNET BEGGING PEOPLE TO WRITE THE GROUP TO CUT OFF TIES WITH HIM..

and as i said... BB SHOULD DEAL WITH THE PEEING IN THE APPLE JUICE.., if they wanted Howie to drink the apple juice then they wouldnt have told him..

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink: nothing was ever said about howie drinking it or them wanting him to. i just find it disgusting that boogie did it.. i know bb would stop anything from happeneing if someone tried to drink it.. that isnt the point.

sparkie, i see where you are coming from, i just dont see the address thing as such a great deal because i dont think many people here would even concider writing to that place and if someone is a sicko (like you said) and wanted to make life hard for boogies job, then it wouldnt take much to find the address of his company. but i know what you are saying. ...

as fantasy bb... i never said things that i would later regret. i never used words that i would not use in my normal everyday life. dont forget, we played other people in the fanstasy game..and even as someone else, i didnt say anything that i thought might offend someone in real life.

and then there was the time i played the house dog.. but we wont go there. :o:blink:

Hey wait?? Booger's business is a restaurant?? I thought it was a hardcore gangsta rap recording studio chill spot for A-list celebs??

You mean common folk can really go there and bask in the glory of Booger? In the immortal words of Peter Griffin, "Freakin' Sweet!!" Maybe he'll open up another in the ATL, cause this is where the playa's play!! Man, that would be awesome!! I can taste vomit just thinking about it!!!

Oh I know he & Will are HUGE Ballers. I just wanted to know if one of thier ventures was a recording studio so Booger can lay down some of that sweet-sweet lyrical magic. :P

I wonder what kind of club owner Booger is. I;ve worked enough in my day, I'm just curious. Is he the kind of hands-on owner who enjoys the daily activity of a club or is he one of those creepy owners who shows up, makes the staff's life miserable for a few hours by guzzling & giving away drinks (and tip money) and then panders the wait staff for sexual favors. From what I can see on the show, Booger would be the latter, but I don't know. It could all be an act.

Finally watched the feed of Mike ripping on Janelle.

WOW- you have to be so insecure with MAJOR inadequacy issues to pop off like this jag off. Seriously, what is this loser doing on this show? I didn't see his season, but wasn't he a nothing on his season too? Doesn't he feel foolish riding on the coat tails of this Dr. Will?

My lord, if you are a fan of this guy...please explain one interesting/good quality he has.

Utube

i never understood his whole shomance with krista....

when he proposed to her, did she know it was a joke...or was she thinking he really did want to be engaged to her? or ummmm, was he really proposing to her?

Just looking at that list of Booger's business partners, I tend to think they're probably laughing their asses off at his antics . . . I mean like didn't Ashton Kutcher and Jamie Kennedy make their mark producing shows of people pulling pranks on other people? :P

Personally I think Booger's a little gross and creepy, but you know what I do like about him in all seriousness is the way he's able to draw people in and makes sure everybody has a good time (in a positive way when he's at his best). Not that I'm at all surprised to hear he hasn't had a serious relationship in 5 years, but still he does have some positive qualities - and he seems like he'd be faithful so he's got that going for him too . . .

Eh, I don't know . . . just some random thoughts . . . oh, and about the pissing in the apple juice - might Will and Boogie have been counting on BB to intervene since this incident is so similar to the toothbrush thing from their season? I mean I'm not so sure they'd have actually let anybody get sick (?)

I'd think it would be hilarious if Boogie lost his buisness. For starters, before you come on this show, you are prepared for the fact that you will be watched at all times, so that alone should tell you to keep your yap shut when it comes to things like this or things like the nerd herd discussed, such as insurance, welfare, racism, and politics. When you leave that house you have to realize that you have just voiced your opinions to everyone watching. And if you said stupid things then you are going to have to pay for it. If I was accepted on to Big Brother there is NO WAY in hell, even if I was FURIOUS, that I would forget cameras are on me and people are watching me. But then again I am not the type of person in everyday life to piss in a bottle or talk about women being whores because they are pretty and rich. These people have shown the world how low they can get and its only fair that when they step out into the real world that they are shown the same courtesy. If I was in buisness with someone who went on a reality show, especially one like Big Brother where the producers cannot edit the live feeds to make u look good or bad, and they acted the way Booger and Jase have, I would immediately say... wow, this guy is hated and he may affect the way we do buisness. And I would part ways with the fool.

Yes I stand corrected Orion :P

I hear what you're saying BBAllStarFan . . . though his partners might actually like Booger (?) Seems like Booger's kind of a 'guy's guy' type - like if you ask most guys what they think of him and the juice incident they'd probably snicker at it (?)

Also, anybody think Booger's big enough news to actually cause a dent in the restaurant's bottom line? And if so would the 'Booger' effect last for very long?

(Sorry, just more random thoughts . . . not writing very clearly tonight for some reason! :) )

I agree with you Sam the Cat I seen worse on tv from Celebs...Frat boys is what I call them...They make me laugh especially Will but I am bias because I have a little crush on Will..

Because Kayser the MORON keeps saying they need to keep CT because the floaters will go after them.

The idiot doesn't realize that the ENTIRE house is coming after them if they get HOH whether CT is there or not.........Kayser's dumb moves keeping CT are setting the Sov6 to be slaughtered later on if they start losing HOH.

Archived