Mike (Boogie)

Jem

he is part owner of geisha house and a few other really nice restaurants. he is in partnership with ashton kutcher wilmer valderama steve masterson (hyde from the 70s show) and jamie kennedy.and a few other's and because of booger will is too!!! they plan on opening some kind of upscale bowling alley

and something like 2 or 3 new restaurants in atlanta.

i may dislike him but he is hella rich and smart in making money and getting in with some good investor's

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone notice Mike Boogie's shirt during the food competition? It said "603 - Straight out of Concord."

Like most people, I didn't start watching until Season 2, but unlike most people, I only started watching because of Mike Boogie. I'm from Concord, NH (his hometown) and all the local radio stations kept talking about this guy on a reality show who kept wearing shirts representing Concord. I'm glad to see he went back to his roots, even if he has gone Hollywood on us!!

Fizzle, you saw her on America's Got Talent, too???!!!!! :lol: I saw her, she was pretty good!

that's too funny........

about him lauging so hard at jase's rap about janie

i wonder how all of his bar"whore's" who work for him feel.if he didn't employ

girls who look like janie how would his businesses succeed he is as ignorant as jase for letting him

continue with it and encouraging him.

Yes Chopped liva.. that was funny wasnt it. she was cute. there is also a white grandma rapper out there too. i think she was on jay leno a few times.

pretty sad when a couple of old women are better than a wanna be like mike boogie. he should try putting on a wig and apron... he would totally look like an old person.. :lol:

Booger is working on his little speech to James to try to get James to put up Marcellas or Jase. VERY interesting. Full of quite a few threats, being the bully he has proved himself to be.

Just like anyone (specifically James) failed to seriously consider CG as veto winner, Booger is not even considering the scenario that if he was put on the block, Booger would go before Will. Funny how they delude themselves. If Booger goes up, don't you think the houseguests will vote him out over Will?

Guest StarBaby

Dani is really working Boogie to get him to push James to put up Marcy. She told him to make a deal with James to keep Kay and James safe next week (since they are somewhat vulnerable with no veto or hoh respectively), but NOT to guarantee the safety of Janelle or Howie.

Doesn't anyone find it ironic that Mike didn't really try in the veto comp and now wonders why he's in this boat? He just finished telling Danielle that he can't believe someone would purposely throw a comp when their butt is on the line. Isn't that just what he did in the veto comp? Now he could be nominated.

If I was Boogie, which thank god I'm not, I would have to excuse myself and get up before Dani talked me into a crazy stooper! She told him a little while ago, that when someone gives you too much info that means they are lying (sp?), if that's so......she is taking it to the next level!!!! Dani can be entertaining, but you notice anyone that's in a conversation (and I say that lightly) with her can only say uh huh, yeah, yeah, uh huh, etc, etc,! Dani, pleasssssssssssssse SHUT UP!

THANK YOU,

liva

cindyannie - I'm with you, I see AND love that irony. I'm hoping if James puts up Booger that he mentions how Booger and Will did not try at all for the veto. (Although I keep getting mental flashes of CG not using the veto - please, CG, use that veto!!!)

and people say that kaysar talks too much about his game playing. she is telling too much to boogie and boogie could turn around and tell james that he should put up dani cause she is throwing the sov under the bus.

omg, boogie just said that he thought it was an honor that bb picked him to go back into the house (better than america doing it)

meanwhile, he forgets to mention that he is only there because will said he wouldnt come on the show unless boogie came too.

loser. <_<

Ice - Ice - Baby, now everybody sing! Oh, I mistook Boogie for that Vanilla Ice wanna be rapper!

Quote: Dani, pleasssssssssssssse SHUT UP!

She is just playing her game..If you notice in her conversations she just lets you know enough info for other players to use WITHOUT TIPPING HER HAND.... Look at her conversations she said one thing to one person while saying something else to another all while getting plenty of information from others... BRILLIANT

See no one is looking at Dani as a target...BUT THEY KNOW SHE IS HERE TO PLAY.. and yet everyone wants to keep THE GREAT DANI on their side.. :D

Play your game girl play your game

yeah she did.. she was telling boogie exactly what she did and why. she totally spilled too much. as soon as will woke up boogie was right there to start telling will everything.. but then everyone starting coming into the bathroom and he had to stop telling will.

Right now Will, Dani, and Boogie supposed to have a secret alliance.... I JUST HOPE IT DOESNT BITE HER IN THE BUTT.. Will did tell boogie that Dani has their back.. so I dont think they will throw her under the bus... She has been guiding boogie and telling him things throughout the game.. When no one is looking so they can not put them together..

I was just pointing out that you can't get a word in edge wise, and that to me is annoying. But, at the same time as quoted in here a couple of times, you don't tell all, because there are those that will take that into their advantage. Oh and one more thing, I give props to anyone that can further in this game, soap opera, whatever you want to call it, but over the top braggin....pleassssssssssse!

But that is just Dani she brags..in BB3 that what she did in the diary rooms even though the producers turn that against her...But I am with ya on giving too much info...what I read it seems like she didnt but I havent watch the live feeds for today...I could be wrong...I just hope she doesnt trust anyone fully ...LIKE I ALWAYS SAY DONT TRUST NO ONE when it comes to game play...Right now Will and Mike need Dani I hope they can convince James to put up Marc..

Archived