Mike (Boogie)

Jem

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On BB2 i use to think Mike was sooo cute. And i taped the episode of Yes dear that he was on, and watched it over and over again. I now think to myself,...Ugh,...how could i have ever thought he was cute. ( at the time i was 15)

Did anyone take notice to when Boogie said he wanted Diane to be a 'potential shomance' minutes before the veto comp, and he put his hand on her butt to lift her higher so she could get a rat? :o lol. Hes so gross. I would have turned around and YELLED and FREAKED on him!.

i'm sure that snoop dogg is so proud of booger always quoting the line from his song drop it like it's hot

booger really looks like like a gangsta

can't wait til he get's beat down to get in the crypt gang!!

he's ridiculous, i kind of feel sorry for him

....................not.................................

:P

I caught the tail-end of a VH1 Reality TV Special this morning, and guess who it featured....our favorite houseguest, Booger. He kinda slammed the BB production for abandoning him after the show but I loved his ending comment of advice to reality show participants - get on with your life and "don't look back". He failed to add the caveat, "unless your ego needs to be stroked and you are offered a decent amount of cash.".

to bbfan100:

They simply decided to shake it up, any way they could.

On another thought --

I think I like Boogie better in disguise. Certainly better than Will's shadow.

Maybe wIll is jealous of Diane..boogie seems to like her....lol

Yeah you are probably right, they wanted to shake things up and who would suspect they would vote different..lol..but I bet one of them will say how they voted though.

Who is SICK of seeing Boogie watch the camera every time he talks? He is ONLY about making TV. Little does he know, no one CARES! He even dressed up tonight and NO ONE CARED!!!!!!

James, my man, he has GOT to go!

took a spot away from better players. he sucks and is corny too

Archived