bbas_cast_nicole_anthony_800x1000.jpg

Nicole Anthony
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Current city: Long Island, New York
Previous season: Big Brother 21. Nicole placed third and was voted America's Favorite Houseguest for her season.

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, empathetic, and conscientious.

Favorite activities: Podcasting: doing shows and conducting interviews (especially of fellow reality television stars) with my friend/co-host, Eric, going on adventures (to new places, to try new things, etc.), listening (and singing and dancing) to music, reading, drawing (with colored pencils), crafting, playing video games, and watching reality television, especially Big Brother!

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
I want vindication! Last time, Michie got my confetti, and this time it is mine. I want it. I want to make it all the way to finale night again, especially since I like to see everything I do through to its completion; I want the title of Big Brother winner; I want the prize money to really change my sisters' and my lives (i.e., move-out of my parents' house, get a car, get my own studio equipment for Eric and my podcast and shows, and start my life as an independent individual).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Honestly, having gone through it once before, I know the most difficult part is going to be missing my family. Additionally, I know it is going to be extremely difficult for me to be away from my friend/co-host, Eric, because he and I are together for hours upon hours each and every day both working and hanging out. Also, because I just lived in the Big Brother house last summer, and just moved out under a year ago, I think it is going to be "different" living with a group of people who are not my Big Brother 21 cast.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why? 
As a fan, my favorite Big Brother cast member has always been Paul Abrahamian. I loved his quick-witted comebacks and sense of humor, as well as his straightforward, unapologetic nature,  especially in the diary room. As a player, my favorite will always be Cliff Hogg. Driven,  determined, and so smart and strong, Cliff played the game with immense skill (and heart) and taught me to NEVER give up... EVER!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game is to rely heavily on my social game and on being underestimated. I know that I am kind, loyal, and empathetic, so I am going to utilize that to be a listening ear and "a number" for others. I am hoping to be "in good" with each pair, trio, group, etc. that I observe in the house so that they will all want to keep me around. Hopefully, as the game progresses, people will go after each other as the "bigger fish," which will allow me to become higher on each person's totem pole. Of course, I plan on winning competitions and making the moves that will most benefit my game and put me in a good position moving forward, but I know my strongest asset is how well I treat, and interact with, others.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
Last time I played, this was my strategy, but too soon into the season I opened my mouth about a large group alliance despite being in a decent spot with each pair within that alliance, which got me into some trouble. This time, I know to lay lower in the beginning so as not to draw too much attention to myself. Additionally, last time I played, I was not as comfortable entering competitions. Now that I do have competition wins under my belt, I feel comfortable going into the house, winning competitions early if I can and making the moves that will benefit my game the most. Also, last time, I was not always the most comfortable when it came to entering rooms wherein others were speaking and involving myself in their conversations. This time, I plan on doing that a lot more and not shying away from it.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
Since last time I was on the show, I have become far more comfortable. More comfortable within myself; more comfortable engaging in conversations with others; more comfortable speaking-up for myself; more comfortable giving my all during competitions; and more comfortable admitting that I WANT that confetti at the end!

My life's motto is…
"In a field of horses, be a unicorn."

What would you take into the house and why?
-A journal equipped with the stickers of me, my co-host, and our shows. From a game perspective, it would obviously be amazing to take notes on the days, competitions, etc. But,  from a personal perspective, I would love to chronicle my journey. For instance, it would be really interesting to write a sentence to describe how I am feeling each day and then look back at all of it post-season.

• A writing utensil. To write in said journal, of course!
  • Pictures of my family, pets, and friends that I can keep in my journal when I need a boost of confidence, a push to keep moving forward, and a reminder of who else I am playing (and winning) for!

Fun facts about yourself:
  • I love being barefoot. It is rare to see me wearing socks and/or shoes, especially outside.
  • I love adventures. I love trying new things; traveling to new places; trying new foods and beverages; having new experiences; and meeting new people/friends.
  • I still do not like birds. In fact, I think I dislike them more than ever.
  • Since moving out of the Big Brother house last season, I am now on social media (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.) and loving it!
  • I have not returned to the preschool since moving out of the Big Brother house last season. Instead, I found what I truly believe to be my niche: podcasting and doing shows with my friend/co-host, Eric.
  • I am currently single and looking forward to moving out of my parents' house and starting my life as an independent woman.
  • I am the future winner of Big Brother 22!

I think she was definitely one of the second tier people that filled  in when one of the main people either dropped out or tested positive for Covid (like apparently   Josh did). There is nothing “All-Star” about her. Watching her and Kevin have a conversation is enough to make me want to poke my eyes out. She keeps wondering what it is about her that made Memphis want to put her up and what she “did” to deserve it? Obviously she is too dense to see that she is clearly not as respected as a player and on the same level as a lot of the other players in the house. She needs to get that she’s lucky to be there and try to figure out how to use it to her advantage. She’s the perfect person to take to the end, because everyone is going to feel like many other players are more deserving. Stop pouting, make a case why everyone needs to keep you and use what you have.

Kevin is a total moron and needs to go. He's the king of cold reads on the house. Practically everything he says is wrong, and he's always the victim. Nicole got some straight talk from Enzo that cleared up some things - she needs more Enzo and less Kevin in her game.

2020_08_15_540pm_Enzo gives NicoleA some truth.jpg

On 8/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, straykat said:

She doesn't really belong here. She seems like a really nice young woman but I don't think she played the kind of game to be called an all star.

I agree, I have no idea why she's there.  

12 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I agree, I have no idea why she's there.  

She did win America's favorite houseguest.  But yeah, I agree. She's not worthy of this season. There's a few people in the house that are questionable.

She deserved a second chance to play the game just like Paul did after losing his season.  The only difference is that Paul learn something from losing, she didn't.  If she's able to stay in the house, I hope someone in DR give her the advice that she needs to last in the game.

How did this idiot get here? She has a likable nerdy side to her, but that's it. First, she actually takes advice from Kevin. Why? Now she wants to blow up Jaysar's game. They were actually trying to keep her. I hope she calls a house meeting, like she's threatening, to get Janelle, they always work out so good. 

I did not like her last season. This time around I was like awe she’s quirky! I like her this time, and then... she is nominated and is instantly the dumbest. She cannot read people at all! So if she stays, meh. If she goes, meh. I feel nothing. 

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Nicole A is suppose to be a super fan.  Everyone knows that calling a house meeting is a bad ideal.  She should be smart enough to know that BB may bring back a player.  Calling out any of these players in a house meeting will lead to her having a total breakdown.  

Not only that, but I read she actually tossed the idea around of excluding Jaysar from the meeting. I guess she forgot how that made her feel last season. She needs to go. The only won AFP because people felt sorry for her. She's a clueless idiot. (IMO)

Does she really think it will help her if she talks shit about Janelle and Kaysar at a house meeting? She has allowed Kevin and Dani to take up space inside her head and now wants to go after Janelle in the worst way. I don't think she is prepared to handle the fall out if she calls out Janelle during a house meeting with all the stupid stuff Dani and Kevin put in her head. She will feel extra stupid when she is sitting at home and sees that Janelle really was trying to keep her in the house.

What an idiot.

Nicole keeps trying to blame Jaysar for her current situation, when she has no one to blame but herself.

She could have won HOH.

She could have played in the safety suite - but didn’t - even after the HOH told her to play (which implies you’re not safe), and she didn’t.

She could have at least lasted longer than two seconds in the veto.

And finally, all week she’s been slamming and trash talking the ONLY two people in house that have been fighting for her stay in the game. (Much to the detriment of Jaysar ‘s game who I want to go far. They could have been laying low and working on their own game this week instead of trying to help her)

I hope she feels like an idiot when she gets home and sees the truth.

I hope she goes home tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...