Special Guest Chats

Yana

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having some special guests joining us for chats soon... First let me say that these chats will be moderated and you will need to send your questions to a moderator NOT the guest... Next I will list the ones that are coming up... Watch their personal threads in the pinned area for dates and times...

Howie

Marcellas

Erika

Diane

Chicken George

Dana

Bunky

This list might be added to later... :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure will Vanna... I have a possible date for Howie, but I don't want to post until I am sure and the same goes for Diane... I will let everyone know as soon as I do... :)

You will need to send them to us during the chat... Vanna they all will be before voting closes I think... I think after that they will be in sequester if not in the house... This is just a guess though...

Guest janey_doll

Are we going to be able to chat after you get done chatting with them? Like we can on Jokers?

Let us know the dates. B)

Janey I am sure some of them will want to do that... I will let you all know which ones... :) I will be getting back to everyone about times too...

OK Guys... Here's our first confirmed chat...

Come chat with us on Tuesday June 27th at 8 P.M. EST... Our special guest will be Diane Henry from Big Brother 5...

OK Guys Diane has posted in her thread... She's been really great about all this and I think she deserves a good showing for the chat... I hope everyone can make it!!!

OK Guys... Here's our second confirmed chat... Join us Monday June 26th at 10 P.M. EST for chat... Our special guest will be the one and only Howie Gordon!!! Howie will be with us for one hour... The first 30 minutes will be moderated and the last 30 minutes will be open chat... :)

This seems so silly to ask, but I really don't know the answer. Where do we go to join the chats? I went to the Chicken George pinned thread but didn't see anything. Please help as I would like to chat with some of the guests when they come by.

Hey guys check it out... This is posted over at the cbs site... Be sure to read under Diane... THANKS DIANE!!!

Thanks Dream for the resize...:)

cbs7lx.jpg

Archived