Special Guest Chats

Yana

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope he isn't... I saw on his website last night that they had a chat with him the same time as our and I e-mailed him and asked him about it and this is what he replied... Keep in mind that 7 PM is PST where Howie is now living :)

Yana,

Yes, we are still on for 7pm! I told her to correct the howiegordon chat. I just got a new ink cartridge today where I can print stuff up instead of losing things in my sloppy paper notes.

Thanks!

Love,

Jedi BB-6 Howie

Come join us June 27th at 9 P.M. Eastern, 8 P.M. Central, 7 P.M. Mountain, 6 P.M. Pacific... We will have Special Guest Erika!!!

Just wanted to remind everyone to remember to come to chat in 24 minutes to talk with Jedi Howie Gordon from BB6!!!

My apologies for the free-for-all in our chat room. We have, what I think is a pretty good chat system for doing chats with guests. Although our chat software was installed last year, we never used the

Glitches happen Morty we understand that. It was wild but it was typical Howie.

The next time will work just fine.

Thanks to all the Mods for all of your hard work. Glitches happen, and I think you made the best of what could have been a disaster.I also think the fact that Howie stayed says alot about your communication with him.

GREAT JOB!

Thanks to all involved in the live chat with Howie. I know there were a few tech. problems, but it was well worth the wait. Morty u are the best! Because of u --- I have been able to figure out all this BB "stuff" ! u enrich the BB experiece! Please don't feel bad! Those who stayed in chat with Howie, had a greaat time! Thank, to Yana and anyone else that was involved. It was great! :D It was kool! B)

LOL Fizzle you made sure we knew the meds were kicking in... When you ask what looked to be who's taking me home... Howie's answer was I will... LOL :)

Thanks Yana, i was looking for those transcripts also. My computer is down at home so i couldn't be here for the chat. I can only log on at work now and it's no wonder i can't get any work done. lol ;)

Morty, Yana, Jem & Yana,

If voted back in I promise Hurricane Force winds! Obnoxious behavior! Boobie talk! And I promise the late night Live Feeders an unforgettable SUMMER! Great chat yesterday! I had a great time! Great fans and great questions! Some of these fans are almost as wise as me? LOL! Looking forward to the next chat! Hopefully not til October? LOL! Enjoy watching BB-7 and I will make all of you proud! Thanks again!

Love,

Jedi BB-6 and hopefully BB-7 Howie

HOWIE!!! thanks for chatting with us last night and you did awsome keeping up with everyone. I think some houseguests would have left due to the how fast and crazy the chat went, but you handled it like a chat pro!!!

and i am with you on hoping we dont have another chat with you until october. Rock the house howie and dont forget your seasonal busto!!! :D

i see a lotta folks claiming they are somebody from bb. i just wanna be sure that it isnt some fake. i know marcellus is marcellus but the rest maybe are maybe not. so could the mods get some kind of system to make us know these are the official bb contestants and not some wannabees pretending

UVP I know for a fact that Howie Wood is Howie, Chicken George is George, Erikabb4 is Erika, Diane twin1 is Diane, AlisonIrwin is Alison...

Archived