Special Guest Chats

Yana

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to know yana . so they all legit. silly of me to think differently when they all been to chat. i gotta start going to chat :lol:

Diane has posted in her thread.

George has popped into chat.

Howie was in chat last night and has posted in the "Special Guest Chat" thread.

Alison has posted once. Not sure where.

Erika has also posted once. Not sure where with her either.

well.. crap. I didn't see this thread until now.

Is it possible in any way, shape, or form to get the chat times in a locked thread so nobody can reply... it's really difficult to weed through everything to get to the chat things.

thanks for setting this up, wish I saw it sooner I bet howie was a blast!

Diane, Erika, and Howie are all in the special_guest chat right now!

Erika has left. Only Diane and Howie are left in the chat.

Diane has left. Howie is still in the chat.

Howie has left now.

Thanks Yana for getting all 3 of them in at once!

WOW three, count them three possible houseguest in "Special Guest" room in chat.

Thank you Yana for setting up the chats and Thank you Morty for having them in.

I just wanted to post and thank you to each and every one of you that stuck around for our chat on the 27th... You all were very patient and understanding... I am sorry that things didn't go like we had planned, but in the end we had THREE past and potential future house guest in the chat at once... I can't say for sure, but I believe that we are the only none house guest site that has done that... I want to send a hugh THANK YOU to Howie Gordon, my lifesaver... Howie you saved me tonight and I will never forget that!!! When I got you on the phone and you said you would call Diane and Erika, I knew that things were going to work out... You are wonderful and I thank you very much!!! I want to thank Diane and Erika for coming... Ladies you too are awsome... I can't wait for the show to start... I want so bad to see you three there... Not that I don't want others, but you three just HAVE to be there.. :) Thanks again...

Yana

Thank you Yana!! I know you tried REALLY hard and we appreciate it!!

Thank you Howie, you gained a lot of votes for coming and chatting with us AGAIN and getting Erika and Diane to, also. Thank you Erika and Diane, also.

Erika, I'm sorry that I wasn't going to vote for you before, but the chat changed that. I will be voting for you, Diane, and Howie. I misjudged!

Thank you ALL!

LIVE CHAT

If you get the "update Jave" notice...do it. http://www.java.com/en/ it's free and needed.

To change rooms click on "Show rooms" above the name list to the left, then double click the room you want. All Chat Guests will be chatting in the "Special Guest" room.

You must be a member of Mortys to enter live chat. All board rules apply, if you need a refresher on the rules click here.

Thank you, Howie, Diane, and Erika for chatting and Yana and Mortys crew for setting it up.

Dana will be in chat Tonight at 8pm Eastern.

I am Dade your host, hope to see you there.

Archived