• LISA
    • MARCELLAS
    • MICHAEL "COWBOY"
    • MIKE "BOOGIE"
    • MONICA
    • JENNIFER "NAKOMIS"
    • WILL

No Janelle !

Thats the ONLY person I don't want to see back.

why? she wasnt worst than holly lol?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Holly was on there, why would anyone vote for her anyways? lol

same reason kellie picklier went as far as she did on idol

well u dont have to worry about HOlly

please no howie I beg of you all If you dont vote back in Howie I will never call Janelle Jantran, Jawnelle or Skankelle again

There are no words to express how happy I was when there was NO HOLLY on the list.

And you have a deal as far as I am concerned neb. If you could vote against someone going back in the house I think Howie would be my vote.

I wish we could have more than 12 though. I can't wait for the season to get going!!

please no howie I beg of you all If you dont vote back in Howie I will never call Janelle Jantran, Jawnelle or Skankelle again

Sorry, DH wants me to vote Howie.

But honestly.....I don't mind seeing you call Janelle any of those names :D

I'm voting for Kaysar, Howie, Janelle & Will!!! :D But I DO hope that it's not all of the houseguests from BB6!! I want variety!

I hope it ends up being a very diverse group. We all need people in there to love AND to hate!! So I'm sure my votes will fall under one of those categories for all of you! ;)

Honestly, though, they could have picked a better group of 20! I wonder if they asked all of the former houseguests if they wanted a chance to go back in, and of the ones that said yes, that's where they got this group of 20?

I won't vote for Kaysar 1) cause I believe he will be back no matter what and 2) because I don't think he deserves to be back... He's had two chances...

I won't vote for Janelle because I believe she will be back no matter what and it's just wasting a vote...

agree with you about kaysar. he and howie single handed ruing bb6

Guest janey_doll

When ever you vote you HAVE to refresh EVERY time you submit a vote, like you can't click "vote for Janey" over and over again you have to click refresh or click on someones else and then back on her or your votes won't count. :blink:

I won't vote for Kaysar 1) cause I believe he will be back no matter what and 2) because I don't think he deserves to be back... He's had two chances...

I won't vote for Janelle because I believe she will be back no matter what and it's just wasting a vote...

Have to slightly disagree with ya Yana. One thing I learned from American Idol, always vote for your favorite no matter what. As soon as everyone assumes they're fav is a shoe in they are disappointed when it doesn't happen because they stopped voting.

So IF Janelle is one you want to see, vote for her.

Archived