Anyone like Karen

bbfan100

...The one who would talk to the live feed peeps, but all along I thought she was talking to herself and was losing her freaking mind! I hope she gets on it always good to see someone talking to themself. ...lol

I love Marvin too...I hope he is on it,,,he is so cute!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked Karen. Was she the first one to use the term "back door". I know she was the first to thank someone for it. :P

You thought she was crazy...I thought she was talking directly to me!!

I loved both Karen's. Seasons 1 and 5 both had a Karen and they were both very nutty. The season 1 Karen was a chain smoker who eventually ran out of smokes and lost her mind. Great TV. Season 5 Karen was just plain crazy and oddly hot.

dont like floaters :angry:

I really liked Karen. Was she the first one to use the term "back door". I know she was the first to thank someone for it. :P

You thought she was crazy...I thought she was talking directly to me!!

I have no idea if she was the first one to say that phrase...you thought she was talking to you...lmao...

I have to admit that I had to yahoo her pic - I'm bad with remembering names of the houseguests from season to season. Anyway - she wasn't bad if I remember correctly. Can't remember anything annoying about her, but I'm not sure if she actually had a strategy or just played the alliance card.

I liked Karen. She's really pretty, especially on eviction nights when they dress up.

Karen was great...she got a bad wrap from people.

I loved Karen from BB5 she was hot and sexy. Even if she did seem a lil nutty she was one of the most real people I have seen there. and I loved it when she would put on one of those lil collars of hers :P

and I think I remember her after her eviction talking about some activities her hands did under blankets and things of that sort... and if I recall corectlly she wasnt even wearing panties to the interview.. Guess she was getting ready to see Larry :P

Karens artwork sucks too!!! She's no Neb...

What is wrong with her art? I think she is very talented I could not do that..

Karens artwork sucks too!!! She's no Neb...