Anyone like Karen

bbfan100

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know if she still has it on her website, but she was trying her luck at singing and you could hear it on her website. i only went because i heard she was trying to sing and to check it out.... she has her artwork on her site and when i went to check out the singing..... i think i kinda piddled in my pants from laughing. who knows if its still there.

i didnt like karen at all.. her whiny voice and two faced act..... not to mention how she talked about her husband all the time. ohh and her profile on cbs had her down as living in NJ but she had actually moved to florida a few years before that. so then she would talk about NJ and the sopranos and locations where they film... all incorrect i might add. it was funny to listen to her make up locations of where the show was filmed all the while all of us in NJ laughing because we knew she was so wrong.

I liked hearing her talk .. it was funny listening to her talking about what she was gonna cook next .. and I liked her Larry stories. Granted I worked during the day so only caught about 20% of them.

I liked Karen, she told some funny stories about being an ugly kid. And I loved it when she would imitate Lori from BB3 with the Wisconsin accent. She was a hoot! In a season with a bunch of idiots it is easy to see why she acted so nutty. I also think she is a talented artist.

Karen was great during season 5...sure she lost it twords the end but she was still awesome....And Very Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?!?! I never heard anything about her singing? where is that story at?

Here ya go bbfan100....Karen wrote and sang this song for a 9 year old little girl who was kidnapped and murdered in Florida. She may not have had the best singing voice but you have to agree that her heart was in the right place!!

My Webpage

Is she trying to sell this song and make money off of it, or is it just something she wanted to do? If it's just something she wanted to do, then why would any decent human being feel the need to criticize? Who cares about the pitch if she's just trying to empathize?

Here are some 30 second samples of her music.

""Karen has recently entered into a music production deal with Grammy Award winning Engineer / Producer Dan Hetzel. Mr. Hetzel has recorded Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Lopez, Celine Dion, and Mariah Carey just to name a few.""

My Webpage

***Be careful opening link^^^*** It tries to load a program onto your computer...

YWIA...

WHAT!!! Didn't do that on mine King!! What did it say when you clicked it??

It's just a link to Karen's Website!! Nothing more!!

I guess I have a better protection system!! :P

It's prob not much, maybe just a simple plug in to make something in her site work on your browser...

Or maybe spyware from some slimey hosting company...

Either way, I will have no part of it...

I guess I have a better protection system!! :P

It's prob not much, maybe just a simple plug in to make something in her site work on your browser...

Or maybe spyware from some slimey hosting company...

Either way, I will have no part of it...

Well all I can say is that I have 2 firewalls....Windows Defender....Spybot Search and Destroy...Avast Anti-Virus and Norton...and it didn't give off any bells and whistles for me! Nothing!! Just her website!

I imagine that it is the plug and play kicking in to be able to play her songs. And there isn't a spyware site around that can get on my computer! Anymore that is!! LOL

If ya don't mind me asking King...What kind of anti virus and spyware protection do you use for your computer? I'm always looking for something to better protect mine!

Thanks....

And there isn't a spyware site around that can get on my computer!

You know .. due to Murphy's law and such, by saying that you've just invited them to all come an invade ur computer.

SHHHHHHHHHH dietekocgirl....Don't say that too loud!!!....LOL

You're right...Now I'll get 50 pop ups when I least expect it. I had that problem a few weeks ago. I let my niece use my computer and when I logged back on after she left...Lo and behold...I had 22 data miners that she got from visiting sites that are not allowed. She wanted on some site and my spyware program and Norton wouldn't let her get on them so she disabled my programs to be able to go there!! I could have beat her!! LOL...Needless to say...she isn't allowed to even ASK to use my puter anymore!!

Archived