Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

LOL.. yep, just leave it to Big Brother to give us such 'choices'!

Julie: "Who will it be.... will you choose Jee or Dr.Will... stay tuned and find out who wins!"

Yep, your right, it wouldnt even be a like a choice, but knowing Big Brother they want the maximum internet fanbanging by probably putting up 'Rivals'.

Robert vs Jun for example.

Or, maybe even put up two popular people like Howie vs Jantran... then the fans are forced to split against each other.

James vs Cowboy.. lol.. Yep, I think 99.99 is about right.

.01 for cowboy due to people accidently clicking the wrong button lol!

I really hope that they don't do that, but then again, even if they don't, they don't HAVE to let the people we voted for back in, they could lie, no one will ever know.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that he was stone cold ugly might have had something to do with it. I mean, yeah, at first you felt sorry for him when he cried, but then you realized how goddamned FUGLY he looked when he cried.

Oh yeah, he was also dumber than a cow chip! B)

The fact that he was stone cold ugly might have had something to do with it. I mean, yeah, at first you felt sorry for him when he cried, but then you realized how goddamned FUGLY he looked when he cried.

Oh yeah, he was also dumber than a cow chip! B)

Thats harsh......but true! :P

Shock, you are so right that the candidates will be storming all the BB message boards and forums. They will come in here like gang busters as soon as the announcemts are made. The sad thing is CBS is doing all this to create a buzz for the show in the hopes to improve the ratings. I don't think the ratings will improve all that much. The loyal viewers will watch as always, but I predict the show will be lame. These people know each other so well; it's a joke. I wish CBS would pick 12 and save us all from this stupid voting drama. This season could be the nail in the coffin for the BB franchise. Only time will tell ...

Guest Shockalot

You can count me in as a BBfan who can only wish we got back to the original concept (and appeal) of 12 total strangers who we have NOT met before.

I figure there are approx 25 Big Brother USA websites with forums that 'really count' when it will come to the campaigning.

Mortys is one of them despite best attempts to keep this something of a secret refuge from the typical politically correct little dens of clique that are most other forums.

Id go as far to say that even the former guests have caught on that Mortys is really the site to get with.

Id say the contestants really only need to blitz the forums for a few rounds and by then they will start to gather up campaigners to run with the ball.

If they can just keep rallying their own internet-troupes enough, they can get the roaming legions to hit forums all day and night.

Some of the other forums have a tendency to stand behind certain players anyways and the Mods will often enforce this too.

So watch for certain websites to 'back candidates' or become unofficial forces behind so-and-so.

Watch for Mortys to get 'Swarmed' by gangs from other forums.

This already happened last year, you might notice many of the Poopteeners here originally started off as KaysarKulties from other web communities who showed up here to drive-by campaign.

Cant wait.. this should be something to behold.

Is there anything a former BBHG that you dislike, can say to get you to change your mind about him/her and vote him/her in to the house? Is all this expected campaigning really going to do any good?

Wow Carvin... very insightful (rhetorical?) question.

I'll answer anyways ;) .... I doubt it, nothing Robert from BB4 can do to get me to vote for him... there is no way I want to watch him pick his nose all summer AGAIN.... blech!!!

That is a very good question Cravin... At the end of the show last season I would have said there was NOTHING that the nerd herd could have said to make me change my mind about them... While at this time I do feel the same about most of them, Ivette said somethings to make me think different of her... She had the guts to say I said somethings that I am not proud of and for that I am sorry... That took a lot to say... I respect her for that...

Is there anything a former BBHG that you dislike, can say to get you to change your mind about him/her and vote him/her in to the house? Is all this expected campaigning really going to do any good?

Peoples minds are prob already made up as to who to vote in...

At least it should be somewhat entertaining.... We will be able to tell them how we really feel and they may actually see it and respond...

But I too do not like the all star idea that much... I like to have new lab rats every season....

I don't there's anything Allison or Nicole can do to make me vote them back in. Allison was annoying and Nicole was just beyond stupid.

And as much as I'd hate to say this, being a Sov 6 finantic... I might actually like to see Lil'Cappy back in the house (without any of the others, though). Maybe I'm naive, but I thought he got/ allowed himself to be pushed into the jack-ass role by the herd. He could be somewhat tolerable on his own...and face it, he makes for GREAT board chatter.

I would hate for all of my favorite HG's to make it back without any of the hated. That would be boring...and I would have to change my mind about some. :( No thanks.

I think that the campaigning will do some good to the people who have only seen BB the past 1 or 2 years, because they don't know any of the others, so if they campaign for their vote, they might get it. JMO

I don't there's anything Allison or Nicole can do to make me vote them back in. Allison was annoying and Nicole was just beyond stupid.

And as much as I'd hate to say this, being a Sov 6 finantic... I might actually like to see Lil'Cappy back in the house (without any of the others, though). Maybe I'm naive, but I thought he got/ allowed himself to be pushed into the jack-ass role by the herd. He could be somewhat tolerable on his own...and face it, he makes for GREAT board chatter.

I would hate for all of my favorite HG's to make it back without any of the hated. That would be boring...and I would have to change my mind about some. :( No thanks.

I don't think Cappy would agree to be on the show anyway, haha, he didn't look like he enjoyed it very much.

Jem, Morty, Bandwidth providers... Be Warned, its coming and its going to be Kaysar vs Eric all over again but multiplied by Ten. May BB have mercy on all of us!
Shock - I haven't been in here since the end of the show. But I have to admit I have missed you. LOL Even if you did drive me crazy most of the time!!! :)

Guest Shockalot

:D tracyrm

Sit back and enjoy because we have three months of Big Brother on the way and I have a brand new keyboard ready to go.

Once the candidates start campaigning - it will really get fun in here heh.

I think about the only ones that they can have much effect on for voting would be people who didnt watch every year and don't know some of them. The ones from the earliest years may be able to make fans of people who never saw them on the show by going to the boards etc.

I know I can hardly wait for the season to start!

Guest Shockalot

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing that would make me consider voting for Jun.

Just a terrible woman and easily the most forgettable and regretful winner of any BB.

Here is a woman who (along with Alison) trash talks a little girl and wants to rip up the gifts her Daddy made her.

Just garbage.

Some I can think of would be hard to vote for just because they were too dull or dont bring anything I want to see again.

Nothing against Jee or Curtis or Lori Olsen but there was nothing of any interest.

I mean, I wouldnt really have any interest in voting or campaigning for them at all.

Yeah, its going to probably work out that a few guests will really just be more like 'Pawns' to our minds in that no amount of campaigning is really gonna do much for them.

Someone gave an example of a vote between 'James or Cowboy'.

Well great.

Whats Cowboy gonna do to convince anyone here.. nothing against him but thats basically a non-campaign.

Then again, Big Brother knows how to stir things so they can more likely put up something like:

Nakomis vs Cowboy (just for example)

So while neither of them is very appealing - it becomes a battle for who is the 'Least Unpopular' and that gets some sort of fire going.

Now I have to get interesting in them just to keep the lamer one from getting in.

Really wish we knew who the 20 were already!

I think about the only ones that they can have much effect on for voting would be people who didnt watch every year and don't know some of them. The ones from the earliest years may be able to make fans of people who never saw them on the show by going to the boards etc.

I know I can hardly wait for the season to start!

haha, that sounds like what I said. but yeah I agree!

Honestly, there is absolutely nothing that would make me consider voting for Jun.

Just a terrible woman and easily the most forgettable and regretful winner of any BB.

Here is a woman who (along with Alison) trash talks a little girl and wants to rip up the gifts her Daddy made her.

Just garbage.

You floated this in another thread - and CBS would be just sneaky enough to do it. Personally I would hate the 'lesser of two evils' choice (ala Cowboy vs. Nakomis) because too many lame asses would sneak their way in over it.

Could you imagine for example a Jee vs. Eric - AGGGHHHH!

Besides, this tactic just smacks too much of our national elections! :lol::lol:

A house full of known connivers should force a different approach all together.

Who's capable of coming up with a different, ingenious approach that will keep us on the edge that we deserve with an all-star group?

I think the best 'gamers' are probably those who have maintained a viable website since they left the BB house. Given that group, I would support James for returning. I especially like the way he has included Ivette... held on to a very intricate friendship... kept some kind of promise.

Guest Shockalot
Could you imagine for example a Jee vs. Eric - AGGGHHHH!

That would be just plain sad.. and the worst thing is that neither of them could be bothered to mount any sort of 'campaigns' so it would just become a wierd option for people to 'shrug and click' for no particular reasons.

I actually think Eric would take it but not because he is 'popular' but for the same reason people voted for him last time - controversy and drama.

Especially if Kaysar is already a 'Locked in' player.

Jee was a good guy but honestly, you take away the 'Jun Ex Factor' twist and just have Jee sitting there?

Jee waits till coffee is ready and then suntans.

Goes to bed early.

Doesnt hassle anyone.

He is like the anti-eric .. but in the worst possible ways lol.

Archived