Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

I think that the campaigning will do some good to the people who have only seen BB the past 1 or 2 years, because they don't know any of the others, so if they campaign for their vote, they might get it. JMO

I don't think Cappy would agree to be on the show anyway, haha, he didn't look like he enjoyed it very much.

I think about the only ones that they can have much effect on for voting would be people who didnt watch every year and don't know some of them. The ones from the earliest years may be able to make fans of people who never saw them on the show by going to the boards etc.

I know I can hardly wait for the season to start!

Exactly! Since I never saw season 1 or 2 and everybody's always talking about Chicken(man) George and Dr. Will, they probably won't need to say too much to convince me to vote for them.

Also, if they pair up the votes with two candidates the way it's been speculated and they're both kind of similar types of people like say Karen vs Tonya . . . whoever seems more enthusiastic about returning to the house, and their reasons for wanting to return to the house, and what their strategies are for playing the game this time around might make help me decide on one over the other. Another thing that might affect who I vote for is again if we're giving a choice between two similar candidates and one of them seems to eager to recapture the spotlight, or seems too sure people are going to vote for them or something like that . . . that might be a turn-off in a tight race. We'll see . . . can't wait till the vote!!!!!

:)

PS Jee vs Eric :lol::huh::o

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

The winner of the Eric vs Jee showdown should be determined by a three part competition:

Math Questions

A Bench Press Competition

Racial population representation

If stereotypes held true, Jee would be a lock . . . on the other hand at least Eric knew that when you're HOH you're not supposed to nominate people from your own alliance if your ex-girlfriend tells you to :lol: so not too sure which way part 1 would turn out ;)

If we can only have one cute ethnic guy back, I think I'd rather have Kaysar back than Jee :P

(I don't even want to think about an All-Stars that's filled the house with votes based on choices like Jee vs Eric at this point . . . yikes!)

• 3 weeks later...

He he - actually I hope so :lol:

James started posting over at Sucks last week, and Danielle just joined last night. And Erika just started posting at BBUpdates last night.

BB All Star Candidates if you're reading this - please come and talk to us . . . we're very nice! Nothing like the personal touch to get us all excited to vote for you guys . . . we're also easy! :lol::huh::D

i have seen all the guys on several boards posting like crazy.. and other former bb guests that are not in the running ... campaigning for others...

for example Queen Amy is Amy Crews and is campaigning for Danielle and Alison

I said this last year, What is so friggen great about Kaysar?

Some say eyecandy? Please.

If he was such a good player, why the hell was he ousted 2 times?

He doesn't deserve a third chance like stated above, Enough is enough.

I will not vote for him. If he gets in, I hope hes one of the first gone.

I won't be voting for Kaysar either. He was ok the first time but I didn't think he was all that.

Yes he was pretty nice to look at but heck these days there are always someone nice to look at in the house (usually)

Archived