Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

Who's more overrated, Will Kirby or this Kaysar fellow?

I was a Kaysar fan but he definitely was overrrated, especially in comparision to Will Kirby. Then again, the friendsheep (and most of the house) were also severely overrated that season...

The fun of BB6 wasn't the strategy, it was watching these fools go at each others throats. Will Kirby was clearly a great manipulator, and it was fun watching him work.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I kind of got sick of people praising kaysar..and for what? sure wasnt for game play :lol:

Awww.... come on Neb :lol:

Most of the females in here just liked to look at him.... we know he made some pretty bad mistakes.... but, he was fun to look at while he did it.... L O L

Awww.... come on Neb :lol:

Most of the females in here just liked to look at him.... we know he made some pretty bad mistakes.... but, he was fun to look at while he did it.... L O L

Some people had no sense of humor when it came to Kaysar - all you had to do was mention his name and they lost it. Most of the time last season when I was posting I was bustin' a gut at people gettin' their blood pressure all worked up over him. They just couldn't stand that the guy was popular.

Next season is getting ready to start and they still can't let it go. If I didn't think it would ruin the credibility of an 'All Stars' effort I'd almost like to see Kaysar make it in to watch them all go into hysterics again.

Priceless... :lol::lol::lol:

Exactly! :lol::lol::lol: The difference is this pot KNOWS it's black! :lol::lol::lol:

I retained my sense of humor throughout, even when I was engaged in my (admittedly) immature battles with others. I didn't get the same feel from some of my adversaries....

Ever go back and look at your posts and get mortified at how obsessed you were over a game show?

A little bit, yeah. But then I remember how much I laughed at some of the posts I read (mine and others) and it was worth it.

I could probably vote 1 person in single handily. I could just redirect 250,000-300,000 hits a day to the vote url.

ie, vote.cbs.com/cgi-bin/bb7?query=squirrel.

That would be funny,, hmmm

Will Kirby was the best person to ever play the game.

Will Kirby played with a bunch of knuckleheads. The mime could've beat the HG's of Season 2. He would've been no match for Allison (BB4), Robert (BB4) or Roddy (BB3). The best player NEVER wins.

This forum gives you the capability of going back and reviewing another posters posting history. Why not find some "malicious, racist and foul mouthed" posts of his and prove your allegations? Why just slander the guy publically if you can't back up your hideous claims? Or are you lying?
i could do that.. but like i said before, a lot of the threads that he did these things were deleted because of what was said in the posts.

hideous claims? are you kidding me? your more than welcome to agree or disagree with shock or anyone. and i dont go around lieing about people. there are a lot of people that saw the same thing i saw of shock last year and now we are starting again!

but like the saying goes, to each their own.

if you want to know so bad, go to the archives yourself. i cant be bothered. I know what I saw and i dont need to "back it up" to a poster who has no idea what he is talking about.

like i said, shockalot likes to rile people up. in fact, ask him... i think he would agree and i think that is where the name comes from... but of course i cant be sure of it. but ask shock cause he is always 98.5% correct in everything he says. (so he thinks)

I know what I saw and i dont need to "back it up"

So what you're saying is this guy makes "foul mouthed and racist" remarks, both of which are against the rules, and the mods do nothing but delete them? Thanks for the info, I'll drop it now.

Have a nice evening.

yes, and that is why a lot of people are shocked that he hasnt been banned.... even Shock is shocked he hasnt been banned! lmao

and thanks, i will have a nice evening... i just got a nice new mattress that is like heaven. ;)

Last year some of the things Shock said made me want to puke... I have since had some time to sort of get to know Shock a little better... While I will disagree with Shock on most things I do respect his right to say the things I hate to hear from him... Craven, just so you know Fiz is right... A lot of what Shock posted was deleted... As it should have been...

Guest Shockalot
Last year some of the things Shock said made me want to puke... I have since had some time to sort of get to know Shock a little better... While I will disagree with Shock on most things I do respect his right to say the things I hate to hear from him... Craven, just so you know Fiz is right... A lot of what Shock posted was deleted... As it should have been...

Your memory is slipping Yana.

Rarely (if any?) were any of my posts deleted.. in fact, the only time I recall having any of my posts deleted happened when I was being personally attacked and only after being 'gangbanged' repeatedly I finally posted a counter-flame.

The Mods were kind enough to PM me and apologise when they realise it was the other member(s) flaming and personaly attacking.

The portion of the thread removed was from where the first offenders started insulting.

Never was anything deleted in which it was MY posts that brought about deletion.

In any case I can think of - some threads were discarded only after being deliberately derailed with spam, foul language and basically 'smearing feces' all over it.

Hence these people were dubbed 'Poop teens'.

Even then, I can barely think any threads being deleted anyways.

Maybe two or three at most?

Again, not because of my posts.. but because of the vile and abusive reactions to my posts.

Lets not start off BB7 with a bunch of false rumours about me or anyone else.

Carvin hasnt said a bad word about anyone or anything and already people are insulting him just because he 'happened' to agree with something else I also happen to agree with.

Thats not fair and unhelpful.

Oh no Shock it is your memory that is slipping... That's ok though... We don't need to drag up old hurtful threads... I agree lets start this year the right way...

Guest Shockalot
Oh no Shock it is your memory that is slipping... That's ok though... We don't need to drag up old hurtful threads... I agree lets start this year the right way...

Again, you are the one who started insulting me in this thread and you are continuing to make passive aggresive comments.

See, the truth really is self evident.

As usual, I am the one to drag us all back on topic by once again pointing out we should brace ourselves for a whole lot of campaigning and 'anti campaigning' going on here in about three weeks.

I think its safe to say the Mods will re-employ the whole 'sticky' categories for each candidate and hopefully people will stay within them.

Ive already begun the Rob Roman Returns Campaign so seriously he best be there on the 20th ready to rumble.

I figure Chickenman might be the one single ex-guest that everyone will agree on so that should be safe.

Good times!

I think its safe to say the Mods will re-employ the whole 'sticky' categories for each candidate and hopefully people will stay within them.

I sure hope so. I know BB is more popular than Survivor on here but On the Survivor board and AR and AI there is a thread for each contestant where you can talk about them. People seem to follow that pretty well. I think it would be a lot easier on the board instead of 20 different threads a day saying something about a certain player.

Also Last year i tried to do a daily Live feed discussion thread but that did not work to well :lol: That would be a lot easier of the board too. So there would be thread after thread saying "Can you believe so and so did that???"

Archived