Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

I will confess I already have 20 threads started to add names. I started them on May 15th.

It always amazes me how many threads can be started in a 5 minute period when BB is on.

I also hope that people can let things from last year go and start a fresh. Would be nice if we could all get along or at least try... right? :)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will Kirby played with a bunch of knuckleheads. The mime could've beat the HG's of Season 2. He would've been no match for Allison (BB4), Robert (BB4) or Roddy (BB3). The best player NEVER wins.

Oh, the best player definately won. The three above mentioned couldn't hold a candle to the brilliant way Will played the game. He played everybody like a fiddle. I can't wait to see him do it again.

I will confess I already have 20 threads started to add names. I started them on May 15th.

It always amazes me how many threads can be started in a 5 minute period when BB is on.

I also hope that people can let things from last year go and start a fresh. Would be nice if we could all get along or at least try... right? :)

Right Indeed, Last year this place was not to bad.

So what you're saying is this guy makes "foul mouthed and racist" remarks, both of which are against the rules, and the mods do nothing but delete them? Thanks for the info, I'll drop it now.

Have a nice evening.

Thats all hype....

Shock is one of the best posters here and I have only seen him swear when the poopteens come at him from all angles... The fingers, the banging, it would drive a lesser man insane...

Can't blame the guy for that now can we??

Shock, you owe me a beer for this!!

Guest Shockalot

Thx King.. and I dont know if its because Im overtired or what but .. lol.. that post just about made me do one of those 'spit takes' at the screen hahaha.

'when the poopteens come at him' hahahaha.. oh man.. that is a sentence I never thought Id read lol...I need some sleep lol!

hmmm.... my memory isn't as good as it used to be...

BUT - I think maybe Shock's posts are about 14 or 15 sentences shorter than last years.

So - NO - probably not recycled. :D

LOLOLOL, YOUR RIGHT...my bad......carry on with the nonsense then, Ill just be sitting over in the corner with snacks and beer watching the fireworks...*SNAP*

i dont really care who goes in the house. . . . . . im not going to vote, just gonna see what happens. would love to see janelle again all summer!!!

Again, you are the one who started insulting me in this thread and you are continuing to make passive aggresive comments.

See, the truth really is self evident.

Yes the truth is really really evident... I never insulted you... I said a lot of your comments had been deleted... I never said why they were deleted... I have never in my life been called passive... Aggresive yes, but... So thanks Shock!!!

LOLOLOL...oh Yana let it go, him and snappy can and will do whatever they want to do, havent you learned from last year?....plus sounds like from a previous post he is in constant contact with the MODS and they apologize to him when he has been wronged...HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

now back to my munchies and BEER!

Oh Hell, I dont plan on voting for any of these do-overs, no sense in getting all riled up about it, Ill be just fine mocking and hating each and everyone of them that happen to be thrown back in, and if I want to complain I will!

Nah, id rather just see what happens. Vote/No Vote, three are still gonan be people that end up in there that i will complain about.

Seethough, for me this year, everyone gets a fresh slate. Im not going to hold past summer against anyone. But i wont hesitate to not like them again!! haha

Yes it does.

listen member 5,498... we have the right to complain. we have the right to vote or not to vote. and we have the right to :rolleyes: at instigators.

all that said and done.....

I just hope that we get a good group in the house... and one or two idiots to complain about.... <_<

What will be interesting is whoever is allowed back into the house,every houseguest will know how each one played the game.Will they change their strategy or stick to the way they played the first time........And not to mention who will be making alliances.

This should prove to be interesting!! :unsure:

Jinx

I never post much, but I just wanted to say how much I'm looking foward to the board this season... I love listening to and watching all the arguments. I've been sitting here cracking up for 1/2 hour reading and BB hasn't even started yet... I'm so excited!!! :lol:

Archived