Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

Well, duh, BB knows who they want to see sparks fly from. But if those people get voted in, eg. Kaysar, then they'd have to scramble. But of course, once they said "at our discretion" that meant "we know who we want and if you don't vote them in we'll make sure we get them there".

Well, Duh... That's all I was saying in the first place... I was talking to Blonde too... In response to this statement...

What if the producers will pick their 6 (or 8) choices out of the remaining 20 candidates only after the top vote-getters are given keys to the house?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OIC that makes sense. As for being rude with the "well duh", I wasn't, thats just how I talk :) And, lol, I didn't even register that the post in front of mine started with "well duh".

Speaking of being rude, I just thought of this, but we all talk about/bash people all the time. Is it gonna get bad when the people are actually here? I hope not. I mean I won't be rude to people, but whats to stop them from reading a thread where I said "I hate so-n-so, he's a hypocrite, b**ch, nerd or whatever" That kinda sucks when I think about it. :(

Careful. There are very thin skinned people here who feel the phrase "well duh" is rude.

Ok since this is directed at me... I did not say just the "well duh" was rude, I thought your comment in general was rude. It doesnt mean I am thin skinned or anything, it just my opinion.

I didn't answer Craven cause he appeared rude about it being a Hollywood insider information or something... It was nothing of the sort... Now if I tell you who those people are, then that would be insider information... I didn't think abbaholic was being rude and that's why I answered them with a playful answer...

Could Morty add a "PLAYFUL ANSWER" smilie to our smilie faces ?

In the meantime.... maybe we could use ;) , or ^_^ .

36 days til BB starts... 21 days til voting starts...

Hope we don't all Crash and Burn before it even gets here :rolleyes:

I didn't visit last night and I see everyone is exercising their right of agreeing to disagree! And just think, we're only in the preliminary stages of BB. :D

And yes Carvin, Shockalot is an instigator who loves Maggie and hates Kaysar. I mean, duh ( to coin a phrase that's flying around), look at this name. ;)

if your gonna start out with a post saying " I happen to know for a fact or someother crap', then back it up, or else be ready for some crap to be slung your way, it amazes me that people try to lure you into thinking they are all knowing but then fall short with details,,,I happen to know!, I happen to know!...BLECH.....it got tiring in the Survivor Forums and its already old in here!..JMO!

BLECH

if your gonna start out with a post saying " I happen to know for a fact or someother crap', then back it up, or else be ready for some crap to be slung your way, it amazes me that people try to lure you into thinking they are all knowing but then fall short with details...its already old in here!..JMO!

Bravo. I couldn't have said it any better.

Could Morty add a "PLAYFUL ANSWER" smilie to our smilie faces ?

In the meantime.... maybe we could use ;) , or ^_^ .

No new smilies. I asked Morty for a Native American avatar for chat and he told me that he couldn't add them because what is already there is built into the system! So NO new smilies either....HHmmpppffftttt!!LOL

Bravo. I couldn't have said it any better.

Then might I suggest you put me on ignore and NEVER read anything else I have to say? No-one is making you read anything on this board...

Then might I suggest you put me on ignore and NEVER read anything else I have to say?

Why would I do that? I find the majority of your posts to be very informing and well written. You're a definite credit to this messageboard.

Why would I do that? I find the majority of your posts to be very informing and well written. You're a definite credit to this messageboard.

Now Yana tell him how far flattery will get him.

(And just so I don't get blasted again - I'M TEASING!)

And if you notice, I didn't use a smiley. Or any long, drawn out HAAAAAA . . .

Guest Shockalot

Yana is not just passing out rumours though.. BB has already signed and placed the first group of players.

These guys and gals will be in no matter what.

Its a done deal.

I was told it was eight players but now everyone on the the net is saying its six 'guarunteed' slots filled by BB.

There will also be past players making special guest appearances for games and special event type things.

I suppose they are 'signed' to do that as well - even though they wont be 'players'.

Yana is not just passing out rumours though.. BB has already signed and placed the first group of players.

These guys and gals will be in no matter what.

Its a done deal.

I was told it was eight players but now everyone on the the net is saying its six 'guarunteed' slots filled by BB.

There will also be past players making special guest appearances for games and special event type things.

I suppose they are 'signed' to do that as well - even though they wont be 'players'.

Yes, I could see how that would be true because some of the more popular contestants might have asked for reassurances before they would be willing to ask for leave from work, other commitments, etc. And then if some of those contestants happen to get voted in then CBS can just offer more contracts to whoever's remaining. Like it sounds like that Dr. Will guy might have to power to make these kinds of demands (?)

Internet rumors have swirled that people like. Diane, Holly, Dr Will, Kaysar, Janelle and a few others already have been contracted by CBS.

I'm confused (or maybe I don't read the threads thoroughly) I thought there was a vote to put people back in the house? :o

We only get to vote out of a pool of 20. Top 6 HG's go in based on our votes. CBS will put the others in.

I see, thanks. So, basically they put in who they want anyway, because they know through popularity votes in the past who might just the public vote in. I just hope they all get the real lockdown that they all deserve! :)

Archived