Warning: Candidates are on Their Way Here!

Guest Shockalot

Guest Shockalot
We only get to vote out of a pool of 20. Top 6 HG's go in based on our votes. CBS will put the others in.

The one thing Im a little dizzy on here - are we voting 6 out of 12.

or

6 out of 20.

My understanding is that we are shown 20 candidates.

8 of them are already picked and 'in the house'.

Now there are 12 who are 'candidates'.

Only 6 can win.

Im also told (again, more insider rumour stuff) that it will be 'paired off' one-vs-one voting.

In other words.

Choose between:

Roddy or Josh from BB3.

Choose between:

Janelle or Howie from BB6

Choose between:

Robert or Jun BB4

btw.. Im not suggesting those ARE the candidates but Im saying that is going to be the way the contest will break down.

You have to figure, that makes for more vicious personal campaigning to take place.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot
Where did you hear that?

I dont mean they are literaly in the house already - but that the number of 'pre-selected' guests will be Eight.

Eight are already signed and guarunteed spots.

I cant reveal my source but I can say its the same person who told me this 'All Star' concept was originally 'floated' and somewhat attempted for BB6.

It didnt happen last year but it turns out they were correct about it being attempted or tried at.

But yeah, now every internet source and rumour is saying it is actualy six (not 8) who are guarunteed to be in the house.

That would make a total of 14 'candidates' altogether then?

I suppose at some point we have to expect it wont be a perfectly even number from each season.

Personally, I hope not.

I dont like the idea of seeing 4 people from (example) BB6 while there is only one from BB2 or something like this.

Spread the wealth around so we start off as 'even' as possible.

I think Janelle, Allison and Dr. Will will be three of the guarantees... Maybe James too...

Anybody else have any speculation on who is in for sure...

Are you kidding? EVERYBODY here is chock full o' speculation.

Right Cravin... At this point unless you have been told by either the houseguest themselves or the producers it's all speculation...

Sooooo.... the CBS Pre-selected 6 House Guests will - or - will not be in the group we get to vote on ?

I've heard so much 'speculation' on this All Stars Show.... I've lost track :huh:

What I read is... there will be 20 HG's to vote from... the top three guys and the top three gals into the house. The other 6 HG's will be determined by CBS... whether some have been given contracts, already, by CBS is speculation, imo.

Dont pretend you dont know what Im saying lol!

:lol: Alright, you got me! But let me ask you this - if his popularity is 'artificial' then why would CBS be so keen on having him back on the show, as you assert.

Let's get the record straight - was Kaysar a master BB player - hell no! Was he popular - hell yes!

At least admit that...

Are you kidding? EVERYBODY here is chock full o' speculation.

Who do you think some of the placements may be?

I was just kinda wonderin if anyone agreed with me....

Discuss...

You're probably right (and mores the pity.) The others probably would be:

Janelle, Kaysar, Dr. Will, Diane, James? That's six, right?

BTW, this is what I think will happen - not what I want to SEE happen.

What I read is... there will be 20 HG's to vote from... the top three guys and the top three gals into the house. The other 6 HG's will be determined by CBS... whether some have been given contracts, already, by CBS is speculation, imo.

So if CBS has pre-determined their picks - will they tell us who they are when they give us the list to vote from ?

OR - are we gonna waste our time, energy and thought on voting for ones that will be on anyway ????

Dosen't make sense :blink:

From the CBS website:

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

I don't think CBS will know who they get to pick from until after the polls close on the 28th. We will have chosen 3 males and 3 females. Then, they have 14 remaining from which to choose 3 more males and females. JMO

I am guessing here, but I think what has happened is that CBS has already told some people that IF they aren't voted in they will be in anyway... I think the list will consist of people both fan favs and not... Again this is JMO...

My question is ,Will the "Fish" be part of the pre-selected group or do we have the choice of voting them in!! :lol:

The one thing Im a little dizzy on here - are we voting 6 out of 12.

or

6 out of 20.

Oh, I see what you are saying now . . . that certainly seems to gives the producers more control by limiting our choices to either/or's. What worries me now is that they said in that press release (http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=12925&st=400 - Jem's post, #414) that the whole reason they were keeping half the votes for themselves is that they could achieve a well-rounded set of houseguests. If they've made their picks BEFORE we've made ours, then does that mean the 'either/or' selections we're going to be given are so totally one-sided that there really isn't going to be that much of a choice - like are the choices going to be between Cowboy and James (ie James would get like 99.99% of the vote and is a sure-thing going against Cowboy)? That's going to be kind of lame . . .

Guest Shockalot
....If they've made their picks BEFORE we've made ours, then does that mean the 'either/or' selections we're going to be given are so totally one-sided that there really isn't going to be that much of a choice - like are the choices going to be between Cowboy and James (ie James would get like 99.99% of the vote and is a sure-thing going against Cowboy)? That's going to be kind of lame . . .
LOL.. yep, just leave it to Big Brother to give us such 'choices'!

Julie: "Who will it be.... will you choose Jee or Dr.Will... stay tuned and find out who wins!"

Yep, your right, it wouldnt even be a like a choice, but knowing Big Brother they want the maximum internet fanbanging by probably putting up 'Rivals'.

Robert vs Jun for example.

Or, maybe even put up two popular people like Howie vs Jantran... then the fans are forced to split against each other.

James vs Cowboy.. lol.. Yep, I think 99.99 is about right.

.01 for cowboy due to people accidently clicking the wrong button lol!

Might be an infection or could be pressure somewhere - have it checked.

Also, could just be a pimple that was scratched.

:D thanks ginger.. i knew i could count on you for a resonable answer! :wub:

Archived