Alison

Jem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it the annoying people that make it memorable though? I can't stand her personally, but I think she makes for a great show and that's why she gets my vote...same w/ Diane and I never EVER EVER thought I'd say that!

I think sticking JAD in there together would be almost frightening to watch at times...and that's why I want it! DANCE MONKEYS DANCE!

I wish people wouldn't call her a ho .. it's just not a nice term.

Personally .. I think the guys in the house her season were dumb. They all sat around complaining that she used her sex appeal against them .. but they kept being suckered by it anyway. So I think she's very smart. Or at least smart enough to use what she's got.

People forget that she also WON compeitions too. She didn't get by the whole game just using people, riding coat tails or scheming .. she also studied for BB, and was prepared for the compeitions.

She deserved to win BB 4, put they gave it to Jun because Jun didn't humiliate them as much.

I will and have voted for Alison, I'd love to see her again. :)

I feel like she has to be in. She's a cage rattler and stirs up the drama. I don't want everyone just getting along and happy. I love the idea of Alison, Janelle and Nakomis all in the house together. I'm all about making the craziest and crappiest combination of people that will give us our money's worth on live feeds.

Howie is a must too. As is Will. As is Jase.

Love the Alison. Can't wait to see her on Survivor, Joe Millionaire, The Bachelorette, Dancing With The Stars, The Mole, Supernanny, The Apprentice, Average Joe, The Contender, Deal Or No Deal, Dog Eat Dog, Fear Factor, I Want to Be A Hilton, The Surreal Life, Who Wants To Marry My Dad, Tommy Lee Goes To College, Treasure Hunters, Trading Spaces, Miami Ink, Breaking Bonaduce, Hogan Knows Best, Amish In The City, The Joe Schmo Show, Simple Life, American Idol, The Real World, Beauty & The Geek, Elimidate, Colonial House, Celebrity Poker, Project Greenlight, Yo Mama and Survivorman.

I still remember the finale with her and Jun-----the jury never even congratulated them when the winner was announced. They all just stood there-----Julie made a big deal of it, too. I remember Allison telling her 'yeah, they hate both of us". I wouldn't really mind if the producers put her back in there. At least she was enjoyable for me to dislike. Unlike Eric and the sheep last year, that I just plain "hated."

allison the do whatever to win gal gotta be in. very good @ comps. she got my vote

I don't care much for her. As far as JAD goes... I'll stick with JD as my picks and team/hopefull alliance to beat. That being said, I'd prefer to see her over Ivette as the one I love to hate back on. It will be interesting to see if she tries to snuggle her way around given she has that new bf and all.

BB4 was the only one that I did not watch the finale of. I really did not care who won. They both were terrible choices I thought. - Orionvierling

Wow! Something we can agree on. I actually almost stopped watching the show after that one. Both of them were just flat out unlikeable and unwatchable.

Well .. I didn't want to watch, because I could predict the ending, I knew the jury was going to hold a grudge and vote Jun the winner, even though Ali played a better game, simply because Jun didn't offend them, or annoy them as much as Ali did.

I have long thought that America should vote for who wins in the end, not the houseguests. Because the houseguests take it all so personally.

Although by some of the comments in this thread and on the board, apparently so do a lot of people.

I think that Jun's stratagey was different. She made it her job to cook, for the house and keep everyone in a good mood .. she kinda used her old relationship with Jee to a degree and she did kinda swing both ways by staying close to the girls, but telling the guys what they wanted to hear when they were having anti-Ali conversations.

So on that note, I guess she did play a good game. I just felt like Ali worked at it more, and won more competions, so I felt she deserved to win.

Hi there guys!! Thanks to those of you who are voting for me! I did have some crazy moments in the big brother house back in 03 (yeah...its been three YEARS....alot has changed since then... I was 22....a mere baby) I'm so excited to be on the All stars list. Please take a second to go to cbs.com and vote for me RIGHT NOW!!

And check out my website if you get a chance.

www.aliirwin.com

Luv ya

Ali

ps- if your a hater....piss off....

nice, she doesnt even know her own website address correctly.. pffft.

and its so lovely to tell people to piss off on your very first post. nice. Allison meet Ivette, she likes to piss on the astro turf :blink:

Archived