Alison

Jem

Warn her????? We should warn the stalker! He's clearly deluded:

The Alison you see on TV is a character. She's actually a very wholesome and sweet young lady. - Carvin

Anyone who saw her on Amazing Race can attest to the myopic optimism of that statement! :blink:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is one woman that wanted her to win her season and not Jun.

And I admit - I am voting to bring her back. I don't think she has really done much different than some of the other houseguests. I think she is just the type of person you either do or don't like and not much in the gray area.

BB4 was the only one that I did not watch the finale of. I really did not care who won. They both were terrible choices I thought. - Orionvierling

Thats how I felt about bb6. I didn't watch the last one because I just didn't care at that point. But I will be back at it this season.

Thats how I felt about bb6. I didn't watch the last one because I just didn't care at that point. But I will be back at it this season.

that's exactly the problem with alliances - they help the player but sometimes screw the anticipation. The best episodes BB6 were HOH comps because it was too damned predictable what the herd would do. Had Ivette chosen Janie, then the last episode would have had a lot more viewers and there would be some question as to whom the bigger check would go. Would Maggot the cult leader sway the sheep to vote against Ivette? Would the sheep stop following Maggot since she's the one that screwed them in the first place? Would Janie's tirades in the house or Ivette's not picking Maggot be the deciding factor for a sheep vote?

We'll never know because Ivette followed instead of lead. As much as I can't stand Alison, at least she led. She even got me to flip off the tv screen this morning when she said on the Early Show

"I cheated on my boyfriend last time to win, and I have a boyfriend again this time and won't be cheating on him."

Then she winked like J-Blo did when she swore that Kaysar would be safe. Sssssssssssssnake!!!!

I hope Ali is on the show - I hate her but she's good tv. I'm not voting for her though - why waste a vote when it's a cinch CBS will put her in - ESPECIALLY if she comes in last!

Just watched Alison on a clip from the Early Show. She has a resemblance to my Siamese cat - he's got blue eyes and cross-eyed too.

I have not placed one vote for her. Couldn't stand her on the show. Such a tramp.

a good player gets hated on while a losers gets praise nothing new

she got my vote when i decide to actually vote

me never mouth off

:lol::lol::lol:

I will admit Allison should not have done some of the things she did but I will I wanted her to win and I want her to come back. I also with yana and neb personal attacks on ANY of the hg are not fair IMO. Curious question I am not bashing them but why is it that Allison is called a reality show whore cause shes coming back for a 3rd show when Amber and Rob been on what 3 survivors TAR thier wedding on national tv and lets not forget Rob doing his gig on The Early Show. What is the difference??

Allison hope to see you in the house agn real soon.

rob was also the host of a upn show call players

Funny, I've read this topic from the last two pages and was wondering about last season. Some people said they liked Kaysar and were called "Kulties" from day three and Alison has an obsessed admirer and no comments...wow...things sure are different this year!

Archived