Alison

Jem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll climb under the covers with whichever male is in the strongest position that week, coo, tongue kiss, slap and tickle, and move onto the next guy the following week. Remember, 'a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!' :lol:

A Hollywood insider tells me that the BB producers have been making the rounds of the message boards to help and determine who their 6 picks will be. They weren't completely sold on putting Alison back in at the time, but after seeing all the negativity towards her here and at other sites, they have decided they'd be fools not to cast her for BB All-Stars!

Way to go Mortys!

16bx106.jpg

Notice the name of the church that believes Alison is the answer to salvation, "Our Lady of Martyrs" - how ironic! Does the catholic church know she is nothing but a reality tv show whore who will use her body to further advance herself in any situation that may arise?

Don't know why either....how can anyone ever want to ignore you? But, even though you are on his ignore list, he still was interested in what you had to say.....so come on Carvin (I always think of my recording equipment when I type that) post the bunny pic for Fizzle! :)

Archived