Alison

Jem

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would she be insulted by being called a whore? she herself said she was known for being the "house hooker". she knows what people think of her and she still agreed to give it a go.... i will give her that.

:::thinking of changing my signature to allison's last line of her post:::::::

"PS if you are a hater - piss off"

nahhhh thats not nice!

Alison is trash! It's ok to talk crap about people all summer, but all of a sudden she brings her skanky little self here and promotes herself and we're supposed to play nice. I don't think so. I hate her, always have, always will. I'm not one of the housegueste. I'm not intimidated by her. Please. This sappy lovefest for her just cuz she told people to vote for her and piss off is disgusting. Ugh.

Alison grew up in Meadville, a small town in Pennsylvania with her mother Melinda, father Jim and brother J.R. Irwin. She attended the University of Pittsburgh, majoring in exercise physiology. While in college she was a member of delta zeta sorority and pitt dance team. In 2001 she won the crown of Miss Crawford County 2001 allowing her to compete in the Miss Pennsylvania pagent (she was unable to attend). Later in 2002, Alison won another title as Miss Steel Valley again allowing her to compete in Miss Pennsylvania pagent - her platform issue was domestic violence. In 2003 Alison was crowned Miss Greater Junitata Valley, she chose to relinquish her crown to be on Big Brother.

PS I think since we are all commenting on these people that we should all know a little bit about their real life!

The jealousy here by the female posters is astounding. This is a beauty queen you're talking about. She deserves a little more respect than you kvetching housewives are giving her.

I'm proclaiming this summer the Summer of Alison. Get used to seeing her pretty face.

:lol::lol: beauty queen!!!! even she knew she would only make it at the roadside beauty pagents, i can only imagine what her competitors looked like.

jealousy? i think the women here are more jealous over the likes of some other female houseguests... not allison. ick.

but as they say, "to each their own" or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or "differnt strokes for different folks"

Guest 6Borders

I personally can't stand Alison,but I know Janelle will get in (which I can't for the life of me fathom why Ameica loves Janie so much as phoney as she is) Anyway, at least Alison is nasty enough to give Janelle a run for the $.

Funny how those who say they loved her because she was a competitive and spoke her mind dislike other women in other seasons that did the same thing. Except they didn't make-out with all of the men in the house to get where they got.

I do not like Alison. She played the game the worst way a woman could. I hope if she does get into the house that she uses her mind not her body this time. I would like to have my opinion of her changed.

No offense to her "fans".

Janelle said that her phonyness was phony. so was it really phony if that is what your meaning to do?

still, its good to know that janelle can put her phonyness behind her, too bad allison cant put her hookerness behind. :lol:

I hated Ali during her BB, but I'm all for her coming back in. She was a fierce competitor and no matter how she did it, she got to the final two. Her biggest mistake was not caring that she was pissing people off and alienating the jury.

I think she'd add some great competition to this season and it would make for some fun future arguments.

Carvin I knew you would not take long to make a comment. LOL.

She may be nice on your eyes but who wants someone who does that? It's like you want your own steak, to yourself, not one that has been sitting on the buffet and everyone has has a poke at it!

She just could have respected herself a little more.

I agree with you Crackers. She hung herself when she pissed off the jury!

Alison is hideous. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. She has no respect for anybody, not even herself. She didn't play a good game she acted like a trashy backstabbing hooker. Carvin you can have her. Take her off to some far away remote island and live happily ever after. At least nobody will have to hear from either one of you again.

Archived