Howie

Jem

Howie.jpg

Why you should vote for me:

BIG BROTHER without Jedi Howie is like a day without sunshine. Everyone enjoyed a category 3 Hurricane Howie on BB6. It is time to enjoy a category 5 Hurricane Howie on BB7 ALL-STARS! The Force will be with me, I promise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there is only 2 from each season, I feel that Janelle and James deserve it more than Howie does, but I LOVED Howie and would love to see him on All Stars, so you won't see me complaining if he makes the cut. You always need someone like that for entertainment.

If Howie and Scott made it back in , do you think they would join hunk-a-licious forces...or do battle Hunk-o-Jedi style?? :rolleyes:

That's why CBS Gods made live feeds...yummy!!

If Howie and Scott made it back in , do you think they would join hunk-a-licious forces...or do battle Hunk-o-Jedi style?? :rolleyes:

That's why CBS Gods made live feeds...yummy!!

They are so silly they probably would. I wasn't a Scott fan, honestly. I would really love to see Kaysar and Howie back though. See you all in the chat!

I hope at least James goes back in. I would like to see Janelle in, but if not anyone other than Ivette and Howie will do.

I was never crazy about Howie, but when he lost his senses and switched sides - my opinion of him went downhill faster. JMO

"Oh Howwie"... "Oh Jannie".... "Oh Howwie"... Oh Jannie"...

Can you really listen to that for another 3 months again? That was fun for awhile, but my take on this All-star thing is that we are going to relive the past again that lacks refreshment.

I'm new to this, but found a link to Howie's Website and thought I would share.

http://www.howiegordon.com

Thanks Michelle3975!

I was going to go and search for it the other day, now I have the direct link :D

I wasn't an original fan of Howies. But as last years season went on, he grew on me,

and I really would like to see him on All-Stars. If it really only is 2 people per season, I'd rather see him and Kaysar or him and James instead of Janelle.

I just didn't really like her much---sorry Janelle fans :mellow:

"Oh Howwie"... "Oh Jannie".... "Oh Howwie"... Oh Jannie"...

Can you really listen to that for another 3 months again? That was fun for awhile, but my take on this All-star thing is that we are going to relive the past again that lacks refreshment.

lol i would really love to. for some reason they just made my summer last year haha and i really do wanna see him and scott and jase in the house together. they would really do some crazy stuff thats gonna make the feeds even more entertaining this year around and maybe come up with some of the stupidest strategies that im gonna love. i hope jase uses his cheese crackers in his planning again lol

I'm sorry, even though this is BB All Stars, I think we need someone just entertaining because who wants to watch live feeds with boring players. Whether this entertaining person is Howie or not, I really don't care, I like Howie, but I at least want some funny houseguests.

Archived