Howie

Jem

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should we set something up for like Sunday? I know this weekend is busy for them... What's everyone say to Sunday around say um 6 p.m.?

I am thinking that around 6 EST will be good for him, because it's 3 where he lives... That's in the afternoon and should be good for him... I will have to wait and see what Morty says too... I really should have asked him before I posted LOL...

tvrocks... If you're talking about Howie on Reality Remix, I've already posted it in the BB Pictures forum. As for James being on Reality Remix, he's not scheduled to be there... However Marcellas is scheduled to be there 3 times next week and I will post that as well.

I wonder if they will build Howie a jack shack? :D He's funny, but not a strong player, he's easily manipulated by the women, and to predictable. Made too many bone head moves last season, to be considered for an All Star Show...imo. ;)

I'm Kathy a Moderator. from www.howiegordon.com

Howie needs to be back in bb7 All Stars-he was my favourite reason to watch BB6-He is funny, competitive, and a very good human being all around. And he was a a Sovereign 6 member :)

JediHowie-vi.jpg

Hey Everyone

My name is Rita - I am an admin assistant over at HowieGordon.com

I just wanted to come over and personally thank you all for supporting the beefcake during this Big Brother Allstar Season

I'm glad I was given a link to this forum - it seems really interesting, hope to post more with you all :)

Hey Rita *waves at fantazita*

Jem thank you so much for being such a gracious host - you have been absolutely wonderful to me since I pm ed you yesterday-I will definately visit more often

GOOOOOOOOOOO HOWIE!!! :D

I really like Howie, he cracked me up in BB6. He is one of my favorite houseguests of all the BB seasons. but I would like to know, how come we have kathy and fantazita from his site here (welcome to you both) instead of Howie himself?

OK Guys... Here's our second confirmed chat... Join us Monday June 26th at 10 P.M. EST for chat... Our special guest will be the one and only Howie Gordon!!!Howie will be with us for one hour... The first 30 minutes will be moderated and the last 30 minutes will be open chat... :)

Archived