Howie

Jem

Relevart, that would be great if they would let America pick one and then put in their enemy from their season. I guess I'm in the minority when I say that last season just wasn't that exciting to me. I think it would be unfair if all 5 of last seasons players got to go in the house. I will probably get bombarded with hate replies for saying this, but Kaysar just wasn't exciting to me at all. The Howie and Janelle thing really got on my nerves. I won't this year to be exciting. They need to have people on their that would clash with each other. For instance....Will and Cowboy (just as a for instance) how opposite can you get. Can you imagine the jokes coming from that!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome Bigmoma. I just can't handle another season of watching or listening to Howie talking about how many times he masterbates, where he can "do it", wanting to know the size of everyones "peepee", and hearing him talk about "boobies". The guy drove me crazy! I seriously considered not watching the live feeds because of him.

Howie is the one from BB6 I want to see in the least. It is funny how last year approx 90% of the people hated Howie with a passion. Every time I posted on a board saying I liked him & thought he was funny people dogged the stew out of me. I will admit near the end I too grew to dislike him but it is funny how now there is a Howie lovefest going on :rolleyes::lol:

no lovefest here. rank number 3 in my worst playerlist.

1. marcellus

2.kaysar

3. howie

dumblonde:

Howie is the one from BB6 I want to see in the least. It is funny how last year approx 90% of the people hated Howie with a passion.

The reason why it's funny is because it's not true. Where in the world did you get such a ridiculous number like 90% of the people hating him with a passion? He was a fan favorite easily. After the whole "Busto" incident his popularity skyrocketed. If he 90% of the people hated him with a passion wouldn't the poll number have been low for him? Jennifer was the lowest at 24% which could mean only 76% hated her with a passion. (not really but you get the point)

ive had many laughs thoughout all the bb seasons, but by far, howie made me laugh the most. and then to team him up with janelle was just what BB6 needed. they both had fun and entertained us like no others. many have tried but most have failed. if it wasnt for the Sov6, bb6 would have been dead in the water.

mind you, i understand the whole good team / bad team is needed for the show. i just hope they put in the people we love to hate and not the people we JUST HATE!!!!!

as long as howie is in the house to entetain me..... i am all goood.

Howie is great entertainment for those of us who watch the live feeds. He may be annoying at times, but that is so much better than watching boring houseguests playing cards, whining about missing home.

Bring back Hurricane Howie!!!

ive had many laughs thoughout all the bb seasons, but by far, howie made me laugh the most. and then to team him up with janelle was just what BB6 needed. they both had fun and entertained us like no others. many have tried but most have failed. if it wasnt for the Sov6, bb6 would have been dead in the water. -fizzle

man i cant agree with you anymore than that. i found the howie and janelle show more entertaining than ever but then again last year was only the first time i actually got the feeds. but still im sure glad i did just to watch those two. if it werent for them i would of cancelled the feeds half way into the season.

Okay for those of you who do not like Howie think about this. You say you hated live feed beacuse of him cutting up and Janie cutting up. Honestly, whould you have liked wathching the nerd herd hiding out around their "shrine" of kicked off houseguests whining all day, or sitting around outside playing cards? What did they bring to the game as "entertainment"? Admit it, they, Howie and Janie, brought entertainment where there was none. If not for those two, twords the end BB6 would have be snoozeville!

I just can't handle another season of watching or listening to Howie talking about how many times he masterbates, where he can "do it", wanting to know the size of everyones "peepee", and hearing him talk about "boobies".

I totally agree. I like Howie, but they might as well put a 13 yr old in the house, as putting Howie back in the house. In the beginning it was entertaining, but it got very old after a while, to me. And I just don't see him as eye candy at all, but maybe that is because he acts like he does.

Hey guys... I just wanted ya'll to know that I e-mailed Howie... here's the e-mail and his reply...

>>To: howiegordon

>>Subject: Hi Sweetie!

>>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:27:36 -0400

>>

>>Hey Howie!

>>Want you to know I am voting a lot for you!!!

>>

>>Some of the folks over at Morty's wanted me to ask you if you

>>would please join us in chat... This is a chance for you to talk to

>>them... They are all fans... Good time to get some votes!!!

>>

>>Yana

Yana,

>

>Just let me know when and I am in there! Thanks !

>

>Love,

>

>Jedi BB-6 Howie

Archived