Howie

Jem

I agree.. this isnt a damn game of Stratego..I could care less about gameplay when Im watching the live feeds ( unless its 4am)..I want some damn Drama...if they would have more alcohol and less sleep it would be way more entertaining..I could give a ratsass if so and so told this one that and so forth...Shut It...Give me so freaks and some of them damned wannabe's to mock and I will be happy!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I don't know, I always thought that Howie's act got tired real fast. Eh, maybe he's got new antics up his sleeve. But, all in all - I'm not quite sure I want to see anyone from last season on the all-stars - it is too recent for me. :)

Here's a couple of pics of Howie and Rachel when they attended the Reality TV Convention in Nashville last week-end. Check out the prices Howie charges for those light sabers that he sells!! GEEZ!!!

Sample28.jpg

Don't know who this lady is!^^^^^

Sample26.jpg

Guest jordansmom

If it is just two from each season...BB6 should be Janelle and James. BB5 Diane and ( don't care who else except Cowboy)

I am fine with Howie getting back in as long as that means no Janelle. I couldn't take their act for another season

Oh Howie sick0020.gif Oh Janie sick0020.gif

I would like to see people from each season that did NOT have alliances brought back in. It's bad enough to get stuck with repeat houseguests but the same old alliances would just be unbearably boring :D

I personally think Janey will be one of the locks... I have no proof, but with what I have heard from some of the other past players, it just sounds right to me...

I have to agree with you about Jase getting on your neves as well as Eric. I was never so happy to see two people voted out! Eric was obnoxious. I'm sorry all you Eric fans out there, this is just my opinion.

I wonder if they are going to use all twenty of the houseguests somehow. You know to spice things up? Like they have secret allies or something. I don't know how they would pull it off but since they had the twin and the ex factor thing, it makes me wonder. I just think somehow they are going to try to use all twenty that have been chosen. This is simply my opinion, as I have nothing to back that up. How many usually start when they start the season? Let me know what you think!

I personally think Janey will be one of the locks... I have no proof, but with what I have heard from some of the other past players, it just sounds right to me...

I have no doubt that we will be seeing Janie again this season

I think so too, she was sooo popular onlast seasons show, at least to most of us. There were a few who really dogged on her, but of course we ignored them,lol. I am so looking forward to the first show. I work evenings in a restaurant and I took that nite off to see the first show. :lol:

I think they should let the public pick one person from each season and then they should have the second person be someone they were on opposite sides of... or absolutely couldn't stand... then we'd get some drama!

I agree because with the public voting we could end up with 3 or 4 from the same season. I'd rather see everyone play the game with people they haven't played with before to see if any strategies change.

You know, at first I was against Howie coming back. I had a 'purist' view, I wanted All Stars to be all about the game, and the best 'players.' Then, I saw Howie, and his clips and said - I gotta have this guy back, he had me laughing my ass off last year. I then went and voted Howie!

I was laughing all throughout the show last night as they showed clips of all the people up for voting... but as soon as they showed howie i started really laughing hard and remembered how much he contributed to our entertainment last year. i will definately be voting for him. he tried so hard to win at everything but just sucked at all those comps :lol: maybe he has been practicing all year and will do better this time, and if not.... at least we will get a good laugh!!!

BUSTO want a Pepperoni Pizza?????? :lol::lol:

allstar edition with one of the worst player ever :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::o

Archived