Howie

Jem

I just wanted to let everyone know that Howie only had about 5 minutes notice before he joined us in chat... He dropped everything to be there for his fans... Not only that, but within 30 minutes he had called both Erika and Diane and they had joined us too... He's a great guy!!! Thanks again HOWIE!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie's Plea!

BB6 Howie."I'm good-looking!

BB6 Howie "Ahh" (looking at a behind..lol

NDR Howie." I'm the best looking guy in BB history! I'm ripped I'm athletic, I'm mobile, I'm the most over the top person in BB history."

BB6 Howie talking to April." Yeah you're so stuck with your fat hubby and your ugly dog, yeah I'm jealous honey."

NDR Howie." Busto was threatening me and I thought it was timefor the hurricane to start hovering around here."

BB6 Howie."How do you feel that America hates you April? They probably hate you! The big buson blonde, Busto for short. Busto why do you have to start up again Busto?"

BB6 April." I don't care."

BB6 Howie."You suck! Too bad too bad to waste an HOH week. I'm the best looking guy in the house, I'm the star of the show, don't talk like that to him."

BB6 Howie." The force was not with me tonight Master Yoda,"

NDR Howie." I'm always studying to be a Jedi, my skills have doubles since I left the BB house. Ya know look out! I feel sorry for those houseguests. Big brother without Howie is like a day without sunshine."

BB6 Ivette." We love you Howie."

NDR Howie." Let's just vote, get it done, get me in there and let me find a new Busto."

Jedi Howie is getting bashed on Ivettes web site.

Hooligan

Moderating Ruffian

Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:24 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabby Lavalamp wrote:

<tongue-in-cheek>This is an Ivette fan site! Howie voters go away! Howie has his own site! We hate Howie and his man-boobs

It just goes to prove that Ivette fans are more open and loving, ergo Ivette is a great person to have attracted such great people to her site.

Yea, Ivette is a great person... Give me a break.

I sure hope Howie makes it in as a All Star. He's the "life of the party"!

My birthday is Thursday, July 6th. For my present I want to see and hear Howie announced as an All Star houseguest!

Maybe not....maybe just maybe we will see a tougher Marcellas. Heck, all these people have to at least try and not be themselves for a few months. My motto is: Always keep them guessing! and with that said I will make it my signature. :)

Hey fans of Howie if you haven't played my prediction challenge you may want tos tart the over all winner will get an autographed picture of Howie

It's signed Congratulations on winning the challenge... I'll bang you now... BB 6 Jedi Howie...

Archived