Jordan - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is letting her guard down a little more now that Lydia has made unreasonable demands of their friendship...I think there is a lot more to tell for Jordin...however she has this sheltered naivety that shows her environmental upbringing...but i also feel that she is aware of what she is planning long term, (whether it's solid thinking or not.)

I like her and I hope she shocks the crap out of everyone and plays a great game.

No Jordon is not swayed by the stronger people. She refused to back down from being friends with Jeff. She is really playing a good game. (weather she knows it herself)

ITA, Marty! I would call Jordan an Iron Butterfly/Steel Magnolia.

BTW, earlier on feeds Russell was bragging to Jesse how he had pitted Braden and Lydia against one another right before the argument started yesterday. Russell truly IS Satan of South Park!!!

It's good game play to pit to allies against each other...

Seems Russell came out of that mess without drawing any attention to himself too.

No Jordon is not swayed by the stronger people. She refused to back down from being friends with Jeff. She is really playing a good game. (weather she knows it herself)

Your right on spot Sista! And I don't think she knows it... :animated_rotfl:

You never know - she might be. It IS only week one.
I dont see Jordan being Jannele at all.. possible Laura.. but I dont think Jordan will be.

I don't know whether she will be or won't be (I'm leaning more towards "won't be"), but keep in mind that during the first week of BB6, all Janelle did was hang out with Michael, and watch her other friend in the house, Ashlea, go out the door. Sound familiar yet? LOL

She's ditzy, but I think she'll get a lot of on-the-job training in this game and eventually be a strong player if she can escape nomination. She's already willing to openly defy the Athletes and keep Braden. She's got a lot more balls than someone like Lydia, who will sell people out as long as they don't find out about it.

Oh my, my my... :animated_bouncy:

I just saw the nekket shots of Jordan getting out of the tub tonight.

Even her goodies look cute. :wub:

She's sweet. I saw them, and she didn't care. She is pretty so it's not like it matters. I respect her free spirit. I wish I was young , and happy go lucky like that again.

I don't know what's worse, how much crap people are going to throw at her because of that, or the bitter people that will freak out, and get really ugly about it.

She's sweet. I saw them, and she didn't care. She is pretty so it's not like it matters. I respect her free spirit. I wish I was young , and happy go lucky like that again.

I don't know what's worse, how much crap people are going to throw at her because of that, or the bitter people that will freak out, and get really ugly about it.

You think she thought her towel was put on fast enough to avoid single action screen shots ;)

She has a nice body and I love her attitude.

Jordan has made no secret that she'd do Playboy...so nudity must not be an issue for her. I think she's basically a sweet girl...most people seem to think so too, so I doubt there will be too many negative repercussions from it.

If Lydia were to do the same thing though...people would be cussing her out just because she's despised by many.

(now I have to go search for the Jordy nekkid shots...:giggle:)

A girl like her didn't need implants. I'll never understand it. Never. Nothing any woman can ever tell me will ever make me understand except under two circumstances.

Number 1, if your boobies are too big I can see getting a reduction.

Number 2, if your boobies are so tiny and don't fit your frame I'm all for implants.

For any other reason, I just don't get it and were I single I would genuinely be put off dating someone if they had silly implants, especially like Laura's. The girl is nuts. I would sincerely question the judgment of anyone who tells Laura her boobs look anything but disturbing.

By the way, I blame you men...yes, my fellow men, for some women feeling they need gigantic bazooms. Boobies are there for children to suckle on, not drooling men to oogle.

I'm a leg and face man myself. Who cares about boobs.

Archived