Keesha - Week 9 - Jury Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have to say, I did like the Libra I saw in the jury house tonight. She was logical, and appreciated the fact that Dan played the game well. She does have a good side to her it seems!

Re: Jerry, so right Sono - he was definitely not the kindly old gramps that CBS wanted us to see. He got such a good edit, overall.

woohoo! good job king! so glad you made keesha win! :D

April seemed to take it in stride with that pasted on grin she gets. She was seething inside. LOL

TV onlys voted Jerry. Live feeders voted Keesha. I bet the tv onlys were so mad at the others for trashing their Jerry on finale night...OR they were shocked that their Jerry wasn't so grandfatherly afterall.

Poor Jerry. Love to hate the guy. The human side to me felt a little sorry for him because he did look quite devastated at how he was portrayed. The BB addict in me says ha!

I wasn't really sure who would get it, but figured it would be one of 4.

Jerry because they edited him to look like a very nice old man.

Michelle because America might feel sorry for her.

Renny because she was probably the most liked houseguest overall.

Keesha because she was ...well....Keesha.

I placed my vote for Keesha simply because I wanted to help twist the knife into April's guts. :stirthepot:

Well we might see when the interviews come out how Renny feels with the AC. She sure has been campaigning for it inside and outside the house. Renny could be very funny and she could be very mean and nasty. The funny part of her I loved. The mean part ~ not so much. I never felt like I got to know the real Renny.

In the end I got to know the real Keesha and she was a lot nicer then that girl that was HOH and was that catty girl. I do hope that Renny continues to be her friend because it would hurt Keesha to have Renny reject her.

All and all it was a fantastic season with a really good ending. Could not have been better!

Thanks, SugarB! Will there be right after the shows interviews with different HGs this year? I didn't see anybody's family. Maybe Memphis in the corner of the audience standing making out with Ashley. I'll bet Memphis is pissed off and hope he goes off on Jerry. No Votes Memphis. That's not fair we couldn't see more of the families reuiniting. At first I thought. Oh no, Jerry's family are stuck in Houston trying to get water. I hope Jerry's pet rattlesnake didn't die.

Oh yeah! I forgot that Memphis said he would be really, really mad if he didn't have Jerry's vote, win or lose. He said he laid awake worrying about it a couple of nights ago. There's a video of it on RP superpass. It's the most recent video, showing Memphis and Dan having a discussion on the outside couches the other morning.

he lost jerry vote for making a fool of him

jmho

I'm soooooo glad that Keesha won over Jerry!!!! The dumb-asses that voted for him has to be TV watchers only. I'm glad CBS showed at least a little of some of Jerry's actions.

jmho :pixiedust:

Archived