Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg wicked, lololol but oh soooo true, the girl is a non stop crunch, always has something in her mouth knawing away.

~ Things That Make Ya Go Hmmm ~

Proverbial Grapenut in a Baggie to Ponder:

It's Jerry's voice rather than Dan's trunks that the HG's consistently and universally scramble to get away from. I guess Jerry's stories are more rank to be around.

Not trying to be difficult; just add levity...

:jester:

But Yes: Dan-Fan since the Bryan Eviction vote. :footballhelmet:

Rooting for that Venezuelan Houseplant! YEEEyaaaaah!

It's Jerry's voice rather than Dan's trunks that the HG's consistently and universally scramble to get away from

Im sure the HGs would do the same thing if they had to sit through one of Dan's DR sessions where he feels like he has to talk at 60 dB to get his point across.

I am sick to death of Dans DR sessions, they are ridiculous, loud and he talks like he is talking to 3 yr olds. Right now he is annying me sooo much, I do not like the way he has treated Renny, there is no reason for him to have mocked her like that on the show, or any time, I would have smacked him and gotten kicked off, little brat, that is soo stupid and downright mean, and uncalled for, no reason for it. he is a punk in my eyes now.

I don't have to sniff or screw him over the internet. Next.

That's a good thing, because crotch rot is contagious.

Sorry, but you can't justify washing a body if you're going to put stanky clothes on it. He's oh so cute, in a "he looks like he just got run over by a steam roller" kind of way. :rollseyes:

The guys a mess and a big bs'er....one big drama queen when he speaks.

I am soooo with you on this for sure, I was just over it tonight with the DR's already, yikes, I am sick of being talked down too on the damn tube by a 25 yr wanna be prankster.

I don't get why everyone is upset. You know once it gets down to these few people things tend to get tricky. Knowing that he annoys Renny is a plus to him because it could throw off her game and secure his win. Renny though I love her to death continued to drink along with Keesha right before the competition and they played and didn't win. They have no one to blame but themselves. Regardless, of what all the nay sayers and not so many Keesha fans, I truly believed if she won, she would not have changed the nominations to keep Renny safe, per her Dr session which I felt was sincere. She is going to be soooooo alone in there when Renny is voted out. She will be stuck with two alliance members gunning to get either her, or Jerry out, and a old pervy scumbag.

^^^ that would be a cute avatar, just sayin.......

What's with all the Dan hate? Is there really anyone in that house now or in the last several weeks that wasn't in some way either a tool or a huge pain in the keester?

Amazing discussion tonight, principally between Dan & Renny about Dan's relationship with his divorced parents. It gives some real insight into Dan, and should be seen by everyone who believes Dan never tells anything about himself!

It's very touching to see the response of Renny and even Keesha! It's a great moment on this show, and I'm really glad BB didn't block it like they so often do!

:cookoo: Maybe a crazy thought but .....wondering if sometime very soon

Dan (planning ahead :footballhelmet: )

might spin a deal to take Jerry to F2 .....hear me out!!!

Renny - Keesha- Memphis would vote him over "booger"

...and they may plead his case well enough to sway at

least one other vote to Dan's favor,

simply by sparing the jury house the "pleasure"

of not having to live another minute with Jerry. :notworthy:

But it would only work if Jerry could keep his trap shut!

Archived