Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

angie cant flip crap

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Angie would campaign her little a** off today. What does she have to lose?? Michelle!! Tough cookies.

Marty quote: "It does seem that there is nothing Jessie can do to get evicted though."

soooo true

How could one person be MORE obnoxious ?

I'll agree that 'maybe' her game plan is to let Jessie get on everyone's last nerve and get voted out....

but, time is running out...

If she stays... she'll be one lucky HG

Also she was told by Jessie that she has safety this week. If Angie went and offered her that deal then Jessie and Michelle would be mad at her. Michelle made it clear that Jessie is the one that needs to stay. <_<

She was talking last night with Memphis and he was encouraging her to go and talk with Libra... Dan... and Keesha. She said she is going to go ahead and try to talk with them today. It might work if she offered them deals.

I do understand what she was talking about last night about going back and forth on whether she wants to stay or go. She hates a good portion of the people there, so she wants to leave. But she wants to try to win the money, so she wants to stay. She knows that Michelle isn't really with Angie. Michelle is with Jessie. I think she thought until last night when she had the talk with Memphis, that Memphis was with Jessie as well. I think Memphis would prefer to stay with Angie over Jessie because Jessie is drawing way too many enemies to their alliance.

We'll see if she's successful. We KNOW that April, Ollie, Jerry, Renny, and Libra would rather Jessie leave. Let's see what Angie can do.

if she goes before jessie

just shows bb cattyness by woman clouds good gameplay each season

You're right. But it will take effort on Angie's part and a willingness to play the game. She should have been making an alliance with Keesha all along. But just like Gnatalie last year, Keesha might be too stupid to take the deal.

I was gleaming that Memphis would rather keep Angie the other day. He did not say it to her but he said sometimes a 2 person alliance is better and they can infiltrate other groups but stay loyal.

Jessie is drawing all negative attention and he is so hooked up with Michelle anyway. I can how Memphis would rather have Angie stay. He should go talk to Keesha too and say they both give her safety for the next week. Angie should go talk to her also.

Its only necessary because Keesha gathered the sheep together and told them flat out what she wanted. If they go against her wishes, then their alliance of 7 is over. They don't want to lose the alliance of 7 until they can see whether they are going to stay in power or not.

I was enlightened listening to Angie discuss that her whole strategy since the beginning was to appear unassuming and nonthreatening. And I hope others saw what I did when Jess kept knocking Jerry reading the bible and her sticking up for him by saying that he felt left out so he wanted to do SOMETHING and that she felt Dan has always been into the bible. She doesn't just sit around and gossip. I'm more sure than ever now that Keesha wants her gone because she is jealous after this discussion about the guys thinking she's the prettiest and the Mean Girls are talking about how they just don't see it. She's the prettiest naturally, that's for sure.

But it will take effort on Angie's part and a willingness to play the game

Which means...ain't gonna happen...

It's a real shame, because she could team with Dan, Jerry, and Renny and maintain a friendship with Memphis and make it an alliance of five + Memphis to take on Team LOKA + Michelle. That would make a good season...but noooo...

I think Jerry & Dan are so scared to stray from people in power that they aren't trying to even be friends with the "other side". Renny may do it because she seems to get tired of some of Keesha's hypocrasy. You can see her biting her tongue at times

Angie just said that Jerry told her to talk to Keesha about staying. Angie said she is going to go talk to her and she has been working on her speech.

She was telling this to Memphis. I am not sure how he feels about it. He did not say anything to encourage her.

Well, Memphis probably doesnt want to stick his neck out too far, in case Jesse stays. I can see it getting back to Jesse that Memphis wanted him gone blah blah blah, then he would forget who the real enemy in the house is.

Geez... as if things couldn't get worse. Who cares about getting out the stronger players... who cares about smarter game play...

The "guys" think that Angie is "prettier"... therefore... its a waste of time having Angie campaign to the other girls.

Wow. Great thinking and game play. NOT.

did anyone get screen caps! :drool:

:rolleyes:

Well, Memphis probably doesnt want to stick his neck out too far, in case Jesse stays.

I have no doubt Memphis can lie directly to Jessie's face and get away with it

Has Angie even attempted to campaign to Libra and April today? My goodness, she has so many avenues to stay in the game. If she promised not to put them up or even try to win HOH and form a secret alliance and tell them everything Keesha and the others have said about them and what Jesse and Michelle plan to do, don't you think they would get enough votes to keep her?

If she only knew how to play this game. At least be interested in playing.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name