Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Angie and Renny... naturally lovely.

Keesha can be pretty...but those squishy faces and all the make-up have got to go.

I'm glad I don't have hi def tv...I can see April's cake-up clear enough.

Libra is beautiful when she is made up...not so much without it though.

Michelle...eh

I think

April is prettier without the make up she has really nice blue eyes, and if she could be more natural with the hair, would be nice, and Keesha has natural god looks but needs to ditch the caked on make up, so true, Renny has georgous skin, and nice eyes.

Angie reminds me of Janelle in as much as when a girl seems to want to talk/bond with her, you can see her get happy that she gets to be girly. I think they both relate to guys really well but girls tend to judge them for no reason.

I'll miss her a lot. I love her sense of humor and she takes the game less personally than most of them.

Everyone in the house is saying that Angie has to go because of her relationship with Brian. That was so 3 weeks age. Get over it. And her "relationship" was nothing more than the fact that she didn't ignore him & treat him like a leper.

Now Ollie was in alliance with Brian how come no one is even talking about him???

I will say in once again, they are jealous of Angie and afraid all the guys will gravitate to her.

I didn't really have much to say about Angie because IMO she hasn't really been in the game. I do think it's interesting that she waits until very late at night for her and her group to have their puppet shows and bash the other HGs........last night it was all about Libra bein a ho and racial comments about her white husband. It seems she wants to present herself like an angel for most of the day. I just think it's amusing that she gets kudos for being above it all when in reality, she just saves her bashing for when not many are watching.

i never been in angie fan club

I have not watched the BBAD yet, but I did catch a glimpse of Renny, that looked funny, but I read that Angie got offended, she is easily offended,lol

Renny was hilarious.........AND, she was an equal opportunity offender.............she really tried to mimic them all by using their own words and actions.

Angie was the only one who got "offended".

The clips I saw did not show anyone get offended by Renny's impersonations...everyone was laughing hysterically....even Angie. I don't know what someone was referring to when they said Angie was offended...probably someone just :stirthepot:

I don't know who said it origionally, I just read it when I first got on the board, it could have been in the re-cap.

Angie said it when she was in the BY after with her buds................she said she was offended because she didn't think anyone in the house knew her well enough to try to imitate her. It was after BBAD. Angie seems to act a little different late into the night. Not tryin to :stirthepot:

just observing.

I posted this on the last page but the only thing I know that Angie was offended by was Renny calling her out in front of everyone about wearing Brian's hat last night and the nerd herd were snickering as if it was an inside joke and Renny asked the question about 3 times repeatedly and made it uncomfortable. That's when Memphis turns to Keesha and says "I love your sweatshirt, it reminds me of Steven" to point out that she was also wearing a fallen HG's clothes and the group shut up really fast and changed the subject.

I read it too...that's why I went to watch the vids...and I'm glad I did. She was laughing right along with everyone else and there was nothing offensive said or done.

Whoever said it is probably just trying to malign Angie...but if anyone can produce a clip of her being offended...bring it on.

ok thanks endure....that wasn't during the impersonations then..that was another time then...she didn't say anything about the hat or nothing about the sweatshirt in what I saw. And how offended was she really...I can't imagine it was really any big deal...?

I really wish people would vote independently on evictions. I dislike everyone going with the house. I want to see an HoH say to everyone, these are your choices... vote how you want.

I agree with this. I hate for the HOH to try and control the eviction. If you put two people up, those two people should be the two people you want to go home and leave it up to the HG's. Either one of them who is saved will be coming after the HOH who put them up. Keesha is not safe from being nom'd by Jesse if they keep him, no matter what he tells her.

Anyway, bye bye Angie. It was boring watching you and I hope you have a good life and quit smoking.

No one said it was a "big deal".......geez

You can read the post for yourself, last night, 1:20 am, by Stephen..............."Angie saying she didn't want an impression because they don't know her well enough.........to do it".

Sounds like she was "offended", to me.

Sounds like she was "offended", to me.

I take it you're easily offended then...;)

doesn't sound like she was offended to me....offended would be a stronger reaction or making a big deal out of it rather than a simple comment.

:stirthepot:

I didn't really have much to say about Angie because IMO she hasn't really been in the game. I do think it's interesting that she waits until very late at night for her and her group to have their puppet shows and bash the other HGs........last night it was all about Libra bein a ho and racial comments about her white husband. It seems she wants to present herself like an angel for most of the day. I just think it's amusing that she gets kudos for being above it all when in reality, she just saves her bashing for when not many are watching.

I saw that sock puppet show going on and had my feeds on mute, because I knew the racial stuff would make me mad.

:bangin: I'm done with this.........you can believe she wasn't offended and I'll keep believing that her comment sounded to me like she was "offended". If she "enjoyed" it so much, why would she complain?

Anyway, I think the sexist & racial comments they made about Libra during the puppet show were far worse.

Again, I could care less if she was offended, it was just an observation.

making a comment = complaining and being offended...:confused:

uhm....since when?

glad you are done with this :)

:stirthepot:

Anyway, I think the sexist & racial comments they made about Libra during the puppet show were far worse.

Racial and sexist comments from puppets aren't offensive. The warrior princess is above offending people she doesn't know very well. lol (sarcasm)

--

If Angie is evicted Thursday, it is her own doing. Jessie has given her perfect opportunities to stay in the house and she does nothing to capitalize on them. Jeez girl, it ain't rocket science, but you do have to actually do something. Angie knows Renny doesn't like Jessie. Angie knows Renny is in Keesha's ear. But does Angie try to get Renny to help her stay? Noooo.

True, you don't have to be mean, arrogant, vendictive, mutant to win (although it has helped in the past), but you do have to do something. Angie is sooooo frustrating....(insert Dani's whine)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name