Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

If Angie did tell Keesha that, maybe it would make Keesha think about how Steven would feel about her evicting his other good friend--- the one he told her to connect with---hopefully a light bulb will go on somewhere in that bleached head

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as Keesha likes Steven, I don't think that is the reason she wants Angie gone so it won't matter to her.

i really dont see keesha and steve as really as close friends as most think

i think steve was just a convient excuse to justify her putting up angie

She told April and Libra that is why she wanted Angie out of the house. She said it several times. She changed the story later for others saying it is because Angie is smart and a threat.

Jessie wins comps, Angie doesn't. Keesha wasted her HoH and damaged the others in her alliance more than the people in the other one. Jessie can be an ass, but I'd love to see him get HoH again. That 7 person alliance would turn on eachother so fast just to avoid the chance of being on the block or getting picked as a replacement nom.

OMG....Angie looks like Hitler with a unibrow...Hurry up take it off, thank you@ :animated_rotfl:

This cast sucks. Outing all the good people, & keeping the dumbest.

I'll only continue to watch in hopes that Libra, April, & Keesha get what's coming...

I'm actually starting to route for Jessie now, as bad as that sounds.

you make me laugh brainshart...and cry inside :-p

Angie is so deadly dull and boring...it is gonna be a waste to not take the chance to boot Jessie but this will be like getting rid of a throw pillow. Yeah it's cute and all but it never does anything

And you know full well Libra, April, and Keesha will get hit real hard. Probably next week people will be cheering when Keesha is up...sad times are coming

-Kyo

IMO, Angie is the most boring HG ever on BB.

I still think they should boot out Jessie first.........Angie certainly is not a threat all she's capable of doing is boring them to death.

IMO, Angie is the most boring HG ever on BB.

I don't get it. Angie is very active playing games, exercising, swimming being funny.

Libra, Keesha and April do nothing but sit in their rooms and trash people. How are they not boring?

i think angie seems boring sometimes because she has a very flat affect; usually. she can be funny and she's a beautiful girl. i hate the rest of her alliance, though. i've never seen a bigger tool on bigbrother than jessie; and that's saying a lot.

She aligned herself with the wrong people and they brought her down. Jessie would sell out his mother, Michelle is gross and Memphis is so damn cocky. They are my least fave HG's with Libra coming in 4th.

They want Angie out because they are jealous of her. Keesha is dumb and the only original thought in her head is her jealousy of Angie. Other than that; Libra controls her. Silly them for not evicting Jessie then Memphis then Dan then Jerry then Angie and so on and so forth but no; they are allowing personal dislike to rule their minute brains.

It's hard for me to imagine girls being jealous of Angie's looks. She is as pretty as all the girls but prettier, never, did you see her masculine jaw last night? My face is round myself and if I was ever going to be jealous of a girl it would be one with cheekbones(which I don't really have) like Keesha

It's hard for me to imagine girls being jealous of Angie's looks.

They are jealous of the whole package... Angie is a Goddess while the rest are insecure losers...

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The guys like Angie because she relates to men better, imo.

She is a lovely girl but looks aren't everything. Angie is so different from the other ladies on the show and that makes her stand out.

All the girls are attractive, cept Libra, now Libra looks better when she has her make up on, but the natural beauties are Angie, and Keesha, even Renny is a nice lookin gal, she sure does not look her age.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name