Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

pov ceremony is today

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeds back and I think I gleamed that Angie was up in HOH talking to Keesha and Jessie came up and she told him to leave.

This is a whisper converstaion with Libra and Keesha.

The worm has turned?

Surprised are you? LOL I'm not, not in the least :nono: And from what I've been reading about how Jessie has been acting, it wouldn't be hard to change ones mind, even dimwits. If he leaves, it's his own damn fault.

I'll be glad if Angie stays :clap:

It's what Skreesha wants and the others will follow suit no matter how much they hate Jessie.

Actually, Jessie staying is the only hope to get rid of the bitches, I don't think Angie has it in her to fight back.

They're talking about Panera's...love it. My favorite is the sourdough bread with cheese and brocoli soup in it.

They like Popeye's too...haven't ate there but there use to be a fried chicken chain years ago called Bojangles and they had great fried chicken and "dirty" rice.

:)

Awe, that's too bad. But she's better off though to get away from these maniacs :animated_wave:

She didn't want to make it to the jury house and be stuck and miserable out there with those people is what she told Memphis.

Actually, Jessie staying is the only hope to get rid of the bitches, I don't think Angie has it in her to fight back.

You right about that Ginger.

Jesse has Michelle, that pudgy guy, Libra and April (cuz they hate Angie) and Jerry (because you have to do what the leader wants) pretty much wrapped up. The only ones that aren't as commited are Ollie and Dan but they will probably go with the others. Renny would vote against Jesse if she thought it wold do any good but knows that if the others don't turn, she has to go with the house.

Though Renny was not rude to her, she knew enough not to socialize with her that much because she was smart enough to pick up how the bitches hated her and anyone who bothered with her were guilty by association.

Renny too smart for that....she's taking everything said and done in the house all in.

Angie should go talk to Keesha and say no hard feelings and give her nice speech. Then she should say she plans on a visit to see Steven and does she want her to give Steven any messages from her. :food-smiley-005:

That would be good! Angie tells Keesha she's getting together with Steven as soon as she is evicted ...Keesha gets so jealous that she flips the house for Angie to stay in just so she can't spend time with Steven. Seems like something Keesha would do...spiteful and immature as she is. ;)

Did she really tell Keesha she and Steven were hooking up outside of the house? For someone not spiteful, that seems pretty ugly.

Is there anyone campaigning for Angie, seeming as how Angie's not? Didn't she know campaigning is part of the game? I mean, Jessie has given her a perfect opportunity. Did she run with it? Nope. Bad game, good bye.

As far as I know she did not tell Keesha that they are getting together...but Angie and Steve did talk about it...she even told him to stay in LA if it looked like she was getting evicted this week.

Angie has resigned herself to the fact that she is leaving so she is not campaigning....and spoke individually with Libra and April saying she wants everyone to get along for the next few days...and that she understands this is how the game is played blah blah blah...

This said...there are still 4 days until eviction...we've seen houses flip before so ...I'm just waiting to see how it plays out...

No Francis3 Angie didn't do that but it would be so cool if she did tell Keesha that. It would be so funny if she told Keesha she is hooking up with Steven so Keesha decides to tell the house to keep her.

Did she really tell Keesha she and Steven were hooking up outside of the house? For someone not spiteful, that seems pretty ugly.

What's so ugly about that? They were friendly in the house, weren't they?

And no she was not telling Skreesha, I think she was talking to Memphis at the time and they were talking about some of the things they never learned to do.

And she should tell Skreesh before she leaves.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name