Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that makes no sense to me why the mean girls would rally to get Angie out over Jessie...who is a stronger competitor and has won hoh and pov...Angie has done nothing...yet they view her as a bigger threat. It makes no sense to me at all...that's whay I can only come up with their jealous of her as the reason why they want her out. They have Jerry and Ollie convinced of it too...but I don't think Renny is buying into it.

Nope Renny is a very smart woman and sees things exactly as they are. I love watching her with Keesha. She is so very subtle with planting things in Keesha's head. She hates Libra and April.

very true marty!

ps...your new avatar is gorgeous! :kiss:

Angie! :love:

renny advice to keesha goes in one ear and out the other

libra and april are ones she listen to

No one ever likes my avatar....

ahhh poor Ginger...could it be you're jealous of all the Angie love?

I like your avi...it precious. :marie:

Angie has nothing on Chuckie!!! :animated_rotfl:

Chuckie and Libra both have sharp teeth..."better to bite you with my dear."

ImIn, it has nothing to do with Angie and everything to do with all the kissing up around here. "love your avi, so and so and what a cool avi, so and so" and nobody ever notices my cute doll face Chuckie. :)

I recall a few weeks ago mentioning something about Chucky's big head...for some reason...didn't that count?

:animated_rotfl:

I think all of the women in that house are pretty young women, including Renny and Michelle (in her own way). They are all very attractive. I don't see her as being more attractive than anyone else. Beauty if very subjective and I respect that you think she is more beautiful than anyone else in the house, but that's your own feelings of attraction. I think these women are very secure strong, smart women, so I still don't see what they have to be jealous about. These are your own feelings about her. You can't project your own feelings onto anyone else.

Those are the reasons I can think of off the top of my head. Let's be honest and upfront. Girls are pretty b*tchy. We all want to be the one to stand out in the crowd, to be the beautiful, liked one. A lot of girls tend to bash eachother when there's another pretty girl in their mix. Girls can be cruel and stupid that way.

I don't agree that women are bitchy, girls maybe, but not women. The only reason a person wants to stand out in a crowd is because they have insecurities and want to be seen for more than what they are and can give. If you are beautiful and you know you're beautiful, you don't need to try to be seen. This is the very thing you admire in Angie, so is she not to be included in your rather generalized statement about girls? I don't know what kind of women you've been hanging out with, but you need to find new women friends, because this has not been my experience with mature, civilized women.

the great bb hope

I really hope she pulls out a win or all the fun people are disappearing quickly. How can Keesha be so hypocritical to be angry with Angie for being clear that she couldn't save Steven with the POV yet Keesha said the same thing and didn't given him a sympathy vote either? It's so sad that she can't see how ridiculous she is being. I don't know why she is threatened by her aside from how well the guys like her.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name