Angie - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

endure, it appears to me, JMO of course, that Keesha requires alot of attention

Angie was very close with Steven and now Memphis and that cuts into her "look at me, talk (I'm sorry) LISTEN to me time.

There was a comment made earlier in the week "why do you make it personal?" When the comment wasn't personal at all.

Well, "do as I say and not as I do" is the motto for some.

Seriously, did you read my comment? If not, read it again to understand what I'm saying. Edited

Edited by CeCiMom
Flaming

It would serve Libra, Keesha, April and Ollie better to get rid of Jessie. If Angie is just "taking it in stride" she won't try to get Keesha or the others out. It's a game, you know. BUT...if Angie does take it personally AND wants revenge...then maybe she really is just as bitchy on the inside as she has been on the outside (just not publically).

I don't know, Francis. I keep going back and forth on who should go. If they get Jesse out, they have one less physical competitor. But, then they may have another Maggie on their hands.

Remember in Season 6 when they took Eric out and thought he was the threat, when they should have taken out Maggie.

Angie asked Keesha if she could talk to her. So they are going to talk later. I think with Angie having such a cool nice behavior might be a bonus as apposed to Libra.

She is going to tell Keesha that she is not her target. Angie is getting ready to PLAY! :party_smilie:

I even think that if Keesha does not put up Libra but she will decide to evict Jessie.

I hope Angie doesn't listen to much to Michelle because Michelle would vote Angie out in a heartbeat.

^ Libra won't let her. She'll stand guard over Keesha. Like prior seasons where they all barricaded themselves behind the locked HoH door. That's the worst kind of behavior in this game, not even letting someone on the chopping block plead their case. Angie could make sure Jessie was the one to go if Keesha's bodyguards would just take a freakin' lunch break.

Keesha had no problem telling April and Libra to let her talk to Jessie alone so I'm sure she will speak with Angie alone. My feeling is that Michelle will try to get in there while they talk. Michelle is a big trouble maker. Even more than Libra at times.

I don't know, Francis. I keep going back and forth on who should go. If they get Jesse out, they have one less physical competitor. But, then they may have another Maggie on their hands.

Remember in Season 6 when they took Eric out and thought he was the threat, when they should have taken out Maggie.

I'm totally with you, Denise. Both have their pros and cons. I hope Keesha is just stroking thier egos and hearing them out. The fact is Angie and Jessie are in the same alliance which is against Keesha's alliance with Ollie, April and Libra.

Whether you like someone or not, as HoH, you HAVE to break up other alliances. Sure Keesha could have put up Michelle, but back in the beginning, Michelle was part of Keesha's alliance. I'm sure Keesha was thinking there may be a chance to rekindle that bond/alliance, especially with Jessie gone.

Keesha could have put up Memphis, but I think Keesha likes memphis. Maybe because they're both mixologists (OMG, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I typed that), maybe because they're Hollywood wannabes. Maybe because Memphis doesn't seem like he would put Keesha up if he gets HoH next week.

Keesha already stated she doesn't want to be the one everyone (I think she was talking about the viewing audience) hated and a sure fire way to do that would be taking out Jerry or Renny.

So that leaves Jessie (Steven ouster) and Angie.

She needs to figure out a way to find out who's getting evicted and make a deal with the other.

I like Angie a lot and would love to hang out with her. But in this game she hasn't had her heart in it. I still think she won't go home over Jesse or Libra. Even when my total favorites don't win comps after their on the block, I rationalize they just aren't into that much.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name