Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes UPV, here we are, so right about the Jen question. Now that smug Jury will have to vote for one of them, giggle, ED is right about the best team he just doesn't know yet that threy had a 3rd playa on their team, us!!!!,lololol :party_smilie:

not d and d fan. but zach choke and deserve to go home. blame hg for lack of suspenseful ending. zach had his chances and failed

dick for win 7-0

True, but I'm interested to see if the "righteous" members of the jury can take their heads out of their @$$es and realize that Dick deserves to win. I have a feeling the questioning by the jury of the Donatos will have a big impact on who they vote for to win.

Dick played for 2nd all along. When you make personal attacks on people you are NOT a good player. Hello, that is just poor strategy.

At least Daniele contained herself and did it behind people's backs. Plus Daniele won many more competitions, and backstabbed when she needed to (as much as I liked those she backstabbed).

Daniele deserves to win unanimously.

I just heard that DICK won the HOH, wow!. its obvious that Daniele is going to win Big Brother 8. theres a bunch of odds posted on reality tv news i think daniele's odds are 4-1. Were did you guys hear that there was not going to be a Big Brother 9? i thought this season had great ratings.

I can't wait to see the jury try to dog D&D & ask them what they think are hard hitting questions. I wanna see D&D handle them like the champs I know they are. I want Dick to win but if he doesn't it's no biggie cause I'm sure they are gonna split it & walk with $275K each.

I am very excited to see the finale so I will def climax :grin2:

This is the first time since I started watching Big Brother that someone I wanted to be in the final two is there. I try not to post my opinions much because I don't want to be bias but sometimes it gets the better of me.

But I must say that this season has over taken season six as being the worst season on these boards and more and more I am shocked at some of the stuff that is posted.

/rant

I watched all the lines of worry dissapear from EDs face this eve when he won hoh, and it did bring him and his daughter on waaaaayyyyyy better ground. Dustin was actin soooo smug, and Jameka started to say something and it got cut off, I think she was gonna stand up for the donatos.

What a RELIEF!!! I'm absolutely thrilled - the final two I wanted all along! They have played the best game and either of them winning is fine with me as long as it's 1st, 2nd. Personally I prefer Dick winning. Just think of what he's accomplished - love em or hate em, he's still there! "and that's THAT!" :party_smilie:

King, this is the first time someone OUTSIDE the house got to effect the game, IE America.

No, the first season America voted on EVERYTHING... We voted for every single thing in the game and the house guests didn't vote at all...

Archived