Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about the Daniele annoying whining. I live in California and I have noticed a lot of the girls talking in the same singy voice. One of my co-workers had her teenage girls in today and they both sounded just like Daniele. I have even heard "It is soooooo frustrating". I remember when we had the valley girl talk. In these parts they get these little lingo things. One word that is very popular in Ca. is LIKE. They say it all the time and it drives me nuts. Just like Jen talks.

So just food for thought is that lots of kids in California talk in Dani speak.

So just food for thought is that lots of kids in California talk in Dani speak.

marty, its not just there, we have snotty whiny talking girls in NJ too.

yeah, its not just a california thing... there are daniele's everywhere.

...The nerve! She is just as bad if not worse than her dad for egging him on like that. Like father like daughter I guess.

Yep, especially since it was after Dan went upstairs to remind Zach how big a threat Dick is and how neither her or Zach would have a chance going to final 2 with Dick, because Dick has played a strong game, blah, blah, blah...then she added... "I'm not telling you to put him up or anything...but..." When Zach disagreed with her, she ran to daddy with the news, wanting Dick (her father and the one she had just tried to put up) to go rip Zach a new one, LOL!

Dani seems to have situational ethics. She claims to other people she is nothing like her dad when it suits her and then encourages him to the exact behavior she claims to have nothing to do with.

Best case scenario is Zach and Jameka in the final 2. If its Dick and Jameka or Dick and Zach I still think the Donatos lose.

Jen-Hates the Donatos

Dustin- Hates the Donatos

Amber- Likes Jameka but is 50/50 with Zach vs the Donatos

Jess- Hates the Donatos

Eric- If Ap votes its a toss up. Dani is not scoring with America

Jameka- Hates the Donatos

Zach- Doesnt want the Donatos to win.

I dont see any way a Donato wins the voting right now unless they are both in the final 2.

Jen, Dustin, Jess and Jameka would never vote for a Donato against Zach

Its soooo frustrating, like omg like what ?

We have complete losers in the jury house. I hope they can do atleast one thing right ! You know what, I'm really hoping both of the Donatos are in the final two so they absolutely HAVE to vote for one of them.

Jessica can't hold a grudge. THE NERVE ! She knows damn well if she would have stayed she would have kicked them to the curb, why is their situation any different. These people are losers. They better vote right, personal issues aside. VOTE FOR THE WINNER, NOT NO FLOATER . You have to be risky to make it to the end.

Arrrrgh, this game, these people.. I just CANT ! :animated_rotfl:

They jury people have every right to vote how they want. They are not losers because they wont vote for the Donatos.

How many times this week did they lie to Eric and Jessicas face this week? What happened to them both claiming they never lie in this house? They gained nothing out of that. They could have been honest with Jessica and Eric all week but choose to stick that knife in just a little deeper. Then when Eric mentioned that to Dani, Dick lies AGAIN and says it was a last minute decision.

The Donatos have gotten every single break possible in so many ways including being related. No other HG's got the numerous breaks they have got. I hope Eric tells the rest of the HGs he was AP and had no choice but week after week to try and keep the Donatos.

The DR people wont even answer Zachs question about the veto. They have done everything possible to give this game to the Donatos.

Everyone does lie in the game but Dick and Dani ran around for weeks claiming they never lied. I said it was bs then and I say it is bs now. They were self righteous about not lying and that will bite them come jury time. They are both despised by the hgs. Jameka and Zach are not.

Just cause some American's like the Donato's more than Eric. Means absolutely nothing. Above all, the other houseguests were intimidated by them. They could have easily thrown them on the block - they didn't. They couldn't do a ballsy move. They had to be in the clear with them - LOL .

They can vote how they want but they should vote accordingly. Man, it really sucks that the best players made complete asses of themselves. Shame. A person who hasn't even played the game might win. How.. pityful. A guy who is a complete floater until the end of the show ? Complete shame. Two undeserving houseguests IMO could win this game. Dick and Daniele deserve it far more than Zach or Jameka. What a horrible final two those would make. I really don't care which Donato wins but one has to. If they don't... I could live with Zach. But Jameka, no. She has done nothing but give away 5 HOH's she deserves nothing in return..

Nobody can seem to get over the "Daniele and Dick were saved by AP, blah blah blah". Infact they were. Who cares ? They are still in the game, aren't they? They didn't know about this AP twist.. How could they not be deserving because of this stupid little comment? I just won't understand..

JMO !

Archived