Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

I'm 99% sure she won't leave this week...Zach is prolly dreaming of being all alone in that house with her...that's why it's so annoying to watch her pity party...cuz she's the one that Zach will most likely want to keep in the house, so she has the upper hand...again... :rolleyes: ugh!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't know what Dick did to Daniele. But I will say I have probably lived through much worse, and I still made an effort with my father. I tried and tried, and finally made a breakthrough when I was 22. But I tried earlier. She will regret it when her father is gone, and her spoiled, bitchy attitude has cost her the opportunity to hug the father who loves her, and tell him she loves him, regardless of what he has done. I hope she reads this and wakes up before it is too late. Because when I was 26 and three months pregnant, standing over my father's grave, I would have gone insane if I hadn't had the knowledge that I did make amends with him, even though everything had been his fault (due to alcoholism). So I'm sorry, but I can't take the "poor Daniele" stories. It does affect the way I view Dick when I think of the possible verbal abuse she suffered. But it doesn't affect the way I think of Daniele, because her choices are her choices. She can control that, and she doesn't try. She's lucky she has a dad that loves her enough to try to give her affection and take care of her!!!

I wish Zach were smart enough to send her home.

Too bad he didn't have the balls he wanted Jess and Eric to show 2 weeks ago.

It was his chance to make the 'bold move and shake up the game'.

Use the PoV on Eric, put up Dani, he and Eric vote out Dani and Dick can't play for HoH.

Oh well...Dani will get this PoV, Jameka will go home.

Zach will get popped by D/D and they take home the money.

I see it a whole different way, why in the name of anything would she not be upset with herself, that is who she is upset with, she said sahe felt like she let evetyone doen, can you say you would not be upset if you had lost a very important game or promotion so to speak, give her a break, so she is frustrated, so her voice sounds like she is whining, does this girl EVER get the benifit of the doubt, she is only barely 21 yrs old, did you make the right choices at that age, did you know how to have a little tact, or how not to whine when things did not go your way?? Yes she said it is stupid and this and that, but she is most up set with herself, and I do not think she has suffered any big bad abuse, Daniele is a dramatic girl, so everything is catisrophic. I like her, I am standing by it, and I would most certainly be upset if I had lost an important compitition such as this one was, and I am sure she is gonna get glad just as easy as she got mad, JMO folks, I hope she or ED stays some how, because it would be a terrible injustice to see the likes of Jameka take this game!!!!!!

They are all talking & Zach asked Dick what he would do with the $$ if he won. He said pay for Danis college & something about Vincent & believe it or not Dani rolled her eyes!

buy her some therapy!! She is a real brat (especially) today

so she rolled her eyes, does that make her the devil??? Does every look, or every tone have to mean something??, and I might aadd, something bad and wrong on her part, I am really getting over all the Daniele bashing, I am not perfect and neither is any one else, I think people should concentrate on taking their own trash out instead of going thru others

not every one ACTS the same way or expresses themselves in the same way, do you think you are expressing yourself in a nice way??, I am 61 yrs old and I am telling you that that is great and an asset to you if you are young and are able to conduct yourelf with no whining,act and present yourself at all times with a lot of tact, make all the right decisions, geez what do you have to look forward to? You sound perfect!!

Why is Dani whinning over Zach winning HOH ... I mean if she thinks about it it was best b/c if she had won they still would have to play the POV and her or her dad would have had to win if they didn't then Dani would have been forced to put her dad on the block and she can't vote so he would be gone ...

If Zach put them both up then they still have to play to win ... If one of them come off Jameka goes up and they get the vote ...

I'm so depressed.. This sucks.. I'm so upset over it... It's so stupid... It's just frustrating.. I wish Zach were smart enough to send her home.

If his talks with Jameka are sincere your wish may came true, But either Zach or Jameka would have to win POV

I just hope he tries

I changed my mind. I want Dick to win and not Daniele.

As much as I hate Dick...I hate whiney/bratty Danielle even more and hope Dick wins over her.

Sadly...he would just hand her the money. I can just hear her now as he hands her the check....""Why didn't you put it in the bank for meeeeeee, you know I hate standing in line...it's so frustratinggggggg".

Archived