Andy - Final Week (Part 2 & 3 of HoH winner) WINNER OF BB15

stevea11

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Andy was the right pick for the winner out of the three left. He did something during this season that not many house guests do. He became invested with every single person in the house. Most people end up in their own clique and don't spend much time with the others in the house. Andy would walk into a room no matter who was in there and sit down and be part of the conversation. There were very few times I saw people ask him to leave since they were having a private conversation except a couple of times when he went into the HOH and the HOH was talking to another house guest.

From day one he began talking to everybody in the house, joking around or talking game. I agree with him how he constantly had his finger on the pulse of the moves everyone was discussing. I've always tried to not focus on the negative things in that house and it is difficult. I've loved big brother since the beginning and I take away many angles to the game that most people don't concentrate on. There has been way too much vitriol this season by both the house guests and viewers. That actually breaks my heart because this show has brought me many happy times over the years. All I can hope is the producers of the show will take a long look at what occurred and learn from it. Too many reality shows have turned into hate fests. It's known that some producers of these shows actually encourages bad behavior and it surprises me how many adults are willing to act like a 12 year old on national television. I don't know if TPTB did that this year for BB but I really hope they make up some new rules for next season. This show could be so much better if they just use some common sense.

Congrats to Andy and GM for being the final two!

I guess this is a fitting end to my least favorite season of Big Brother in the history of the show including BB Canada ... I've watched since the very first season and this has been the absolute worst season and to be honest it's not close IMO. Every year I have been able to at least watch the live feeds and due to the restrictions in Canada ... the first HoH we had was when Helen won her HoH and I decided maybe I'll wait another week then ... Well one week led to the next which eventually led to the entire season.

I know a lot of people weren't fans of some of the early evicted players like David but I realyl think the majority of the HGs voted out early would have been the ones to really make the season interesting. Having nice people (except Amanda) make for some rather boring TV ... it's just about going through the motions.

Andy winning really caps off the worst season of Big Brother ever ... Will I be back next time? .... Of Course! :cheers:

so true - Andy just separated himself from what the world saw - and categorized his behavior as game play. Dear Andy we watched you 24 - 7 and got to know the real you - not the one you portray yourself as. The obsessive meanness you exhibited in your non-stop rants about people go far beyond game play.

You are not an all star although congratulations for being the first gay man to win big brother (sorry wish it was Marcellas - or Regan) . And the game you played this time - will never get you far - as we all know who the real andy is. Your conduct was extremely despicable and we don't celebrate your winning - we watched your game play. it was something to be desired.

so true - Andy just separated himself from what the world saw - and categorized his behavior as game play. Dear Andy we watched you 24 - 7 and got to know the real you - not the one you portray yourself as. The obsessive meanness you exhibited in your non-stop rants about people go far beyond game play.

You are not an all star although congratulations for being the first gay man to win big brother (sorry wish it was Marcellas - or Regan) . And the game you played this time - will never get you far - as we all know who the real andy is. Your conduct was extremely despicable and we don't celebrate your winning - we watched your game play. it was something to be desired.

We watched Andy and we know who Andy is....a mean, self-centered person. And do we believe you are "so sorry for what you said about Elissa"?? No, we don't believe you. You meant every word you said...THAT is who you are.

We watched Andy and we know who Andy is....a mean, self-centered person. And do we believe you are "so sorry for what you said about Elissa"?? No, we don't believe you. You meant every word you said...THAT is who you are.

I suggest you leave "we" out of your comments and use "I" instead. You darn sure don't speak for me.

I'm with you, Bergupnorth. The constant hateful anti-Elissa talk (and others, but mostly about her) long after she was gone can't be justified as gameplay or heat of the moment, etc.. It speaks to something that is within him, in my opinion, and I don't think a quick apology fixes it.

Congrats to Andy. I think he played a pretty good game and adjusted his strategy accordingly. Although I never considered Andy to be a floater, floating is a legitimate strategy in the game and I do not see anything wrong with it. I think Andy's commitment to playing with his head and not his heart is what got him to the end. Unfortunately for the others, most of the did not play with their heads. Quite a few did not have the capacity to play with their heads, the AFP definitely did not have the capacity.

Personally, I would like to see Andy come back for all-stars. I think he would play a totally different game and still do well.

Congrats to Andy. I think he played a pretty good game and adjusted his strategy accordingly. Although I never considered Andy to be a floater, floating is a legitimate strategy in the game and I do not see anything wrong with it. I think Andy's commitment to playing with his head and not his heart is what got him to the end. Unfortunately for the others, most of the did not play with their heads. Quite a few did not have the capacity to play with their heads, the AFP definitely did not have the capacity.

Personally, I would like to see Andy come back for all-stars. I think he would play a totally different game and still do well.

I don't think any of these bozo's will get back on All Stars....and the hate Andy spewed from his mouth on a daily basis hasn't endeared him to most fans.

And the fact they couldn't find any sponsors to send these losers to Vegas (thank heavens) also says a lot about them and their actions.

I don't think any of these bozo's will get back on All Stars....and the hate Andy spewed from his mouth on a daily basis hasn't endeared him to most fans.

And the fact they couldn't find any sponsors to send these losers to Vegas (thank heavens) also says a lot about them and their actions.

I believe Julie said the ratings were up 500%. Based simply on that alone, I am willing to bet that more than 1 person from this season will be back. Please don't mistake the perception of the crowd at Morty's and Sucks with all viewers. Remember, the crowd that watches the feeds are a small fraction of the people who watch the recorded show and based on the ratings, the majority of viewers probably liked the product that CBS served up 3 times a week.

Are you sure CBS could not find any sponsors or they did not try to find any sponsors?

right on! you said it all

you speak for me and a lot of us :cheers:

Anything said about anybody in the house for any reason up untill the F2 are decided can be considered gameplay. We (excuse me, I) may not like it but it is what it is.

Not finding a sponser to host the wrap party is total rubbish.

come on Stevea11..how in the world is bashing someone 24-7 gameplay?..his bashing did nothing for his game but make him look like a creep..between the last 3 of course he won..i don't think we'll see him in all-stars ..