Helen - Week 8 - Evicted (Aug. 22) Juror #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lost to gm in a mental comp

speaks volume :animated_bouncy:

OMG the Helen speech - telling Aaryn she is AMAZING and she should be so so proud and she is better then Janelle. She said turn the frown upside down 5 times to Aaryn.

If she says AMAZING one more time I am going to scream.

GM is trashing Elissa.

GM said she is going to sleep with Aaryn

kiss azz week

i wonder if she will tell aaryn that their deal is still in effect as who to nom :animated_bouncy:

you lost to gm in a mental comp

speaks volume :animated_bouncy:

Yes, she lost!!! :laugh4: Now, she's thinking she can control the nominations. She will be shock if and when she gets nominated. Her face then is priceless and she'll be scrambling the whole week . Wish the JURY will have the video of Helen for this whole week up to her eviction

It will be so sweet to watch the look on Helen's face when she realize that she voted out all the people that really wanted to play with her. Although I despise Aaryn, I think it will be poetic if Helen is sent home by her since Helen was the one that decided to keep Aaryn because she couldn't win any HOH's and Kaitlyn could.

I hope Helen is nominated and then evicted!! Also on Thursday I hope Candice (whom she could have helped save) or Judd, enter the house! Helen is an idiot and a BIG liar. I can't believe she would do that to Jessie. At least Andy now told Amanda that Jessie was telling the truth and Helen was/is after Amanda! :D