Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Helen - DE/Week 7

helencastphoto.jpg

Name: Helen Kim

And here's Helen, right after the eviction playing the role of comforter - are these people all blind?

Helen giving a team speech and saying how hard this has been and it was best for all of them bla bla bla

I am amazed at the hold that helen has on them. They all know that she and amanda are running the house. Fools rush in.

I think that helen borrowed some pages in her BB book from Dan.

how she worked aaryn was a thing of beauty

aaryn was so desperate for deals to stay in the house only one fact the deal stage is usually over once jury starts :animated_bouncy:

And here's Helen, right after the eviction playing the role of comforter - are these people all blind?

Yes, they are all spellbound by Helen.

Slick

She orchestrated Jessie staying so she could use her later as a vote to oust Amanda.

lol... poor Judd... he mentioned at some point that he wanted Aaryn out ?

LOL .... so did everyone else in the house :laugh4:

Slick

She orchestrated Jessie staying so she could use her later as a vote to oust Amanda.

That's what I think, Slowpoke.

I never saw a player so outwardly manipulate HGs like she does and never gets called on it. Brilliant!

I have to agree. She is amazing.

To be fair these HG's don't seem like the brightest bunch of people, so it's probably relatively easy for Helen to do.

This is a personal message to Helen: I don't like you. I am tired of your tactics. You are a great manipulator, but your methods are sad and pathetic. As we speak I am taking part in the "cursed house guest" ceremony. In your name I offer this bowl of rice to the Gods that will decide your fate in the BB house. This curse I place on thee. :P

8UryAcH.jpg

To be fair these HG's don't seem like the brightest bunch of people, so it's probably relatively easy for Helen to do.

BINGO!

I never saw a player so outwardly manipulate HGs like she does and never gets called on it. Brilliant!

Well said Ginger. Dr. Will would be proud of her.

She is still reaping the benefits of being the butt of Aaryn's racist remarks and Jeremy's bullying. Before she could use that sympathy card, she had no pull on the house whatsoever.

Helen said "This might be the best season of Big Brother ever". Oh, the delusions.

LOL. She is way caught-up in the unreality.

Slick

lol... poor Judd... he mentioned at some point that he wanted Aaryn out ?

LOL .... so did everyone else in the house :laugh4:

yup! very smart move.

If by the best, she actually means that the worst then she might be correct.

MY FIRST BLOG FROM FEDERAL PRISON

matt-ny-pic.jpg?w=195&h=300My name is Matthew McDonald, Federal Inmate #92254-038. You may or may not remember me, most notably as Matty from Big Brother. Yes, I am one of the idiots from the show who got caught up in a large-scale drug conspiracy. If that doesn’t refresh your memory, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was on Season 9 of Big Brother :D was the worst.

Yep, she is pretty impressive. Making that deal with Aaryn has worked out wonderfully for her and I agree that the same will work out for her with Jessie.

MY FIRST BLOG FROM FEDERAL PRISON

matt-ny-pic.jpg?w=195&h=300My name is Matthew McDonald, Federal Inmate #92254-038. You may or may not remember me, most notably as Matty from Big Brother. Yes, I am one of the idiots from the show who got caught up in a large-scale drug conspiracy. If that doesn’t refresh your memory, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I was on Season 9 of Big Brother :D was the worst.

Oh no! I had almost repressed all of my memories from that season, and you just went and brought them all back! Crap! I hoped to never remember Natalie, or Matt, or Adam ever again.

Then again... LOOK at who she's manipulating.

If I was in the house there is no way I would be able to keep a straight face anytime I heard Helen giving a pep talk.

and I wish helen would quit it with the pep talks, let this witch have her breakdown.

Candice already called her out on her manipulation and deceit and her first response was to run to the racists with lies that Candi threatened her.

Helen is in politics in the real world and she's 40 years old so it shouldnt be too difficult to manipulate some 20-something bleach-blond bigots. Helen isn't as brilliant as people want to believe she is she just lucked-up on a house situation were the Moving-Crew were main targets and having her puppet win two HOHs.

Sooner or later Helen will have to clash with Amanda and she will lose because Amanda has both gay-guys in her pocket and the Nazi twins will side with Amanda over the Asian who they used to insult and mock.