Howard - Week 5 - Evicted (Aug. 1)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that howard ever played the game as well as he could have or intended. I understand (I think) his initial plan to just lay low and be agreeable but I think that game play has to be adjusted to group and howard's plan just did not work with this nutso group of people.

I am not sad to see howard go because I think that he will be better gone from that house. I am hoping that his tenure on big brother will serve as a springboard to bigger and better things in life.

I stepped away for a couple of hours and when I came back I was glad to see Howard laughing and playing volleyball with the ladies - everybody is having a good time and laughing - Amanda is tucked away in the house marinating some new nastiness

4rQ37Ug.jpgwEDYAiL.jpg7hZRWjP.jpgH5wKEe0.jpg8hW6JNg.jpgs5DhXyk.jpg

One thing I will never understand about BB is why they don't give the HG's more entertaining things to do. Why not give them an actual volleyball and net? Why are pool and chess the only games they can play? I understand they want to give the HG's lots of time for talking strategy. But even the live feeders enjoy watching them have fun together sometimes.

One thing I will never understand about BB is why they don't give the HG's more entertaining things to do. Why not give them an actual volleyball and net? Why are pool and chess the only games they can play? I understand they want to give the HG's lots of time for talking strategy. But even the live feeders enjoy watching them have fun together sometimes.

I dont get it either! A volleyball net, a foozball table, a ping pong table, these things bring people together and help to lower people's defenses - and like you said, it just fun to watch them have fun!

Guest 6Borders

Did anyone actually ever hear Howard make that comment about Amanda (wishing she would choke on her own spit and die)?

It just seems that is totally out of character with the Howard I have watched for the past several weeks (even tho he doesn't get a lot of camera time)

Did anyone actually ever hear Howard make that comment about Amanda (wishing she would choke on her own spit and die)?

It just seems that is totally out of character with the Howard I have watched for the past several weeks (even tho he doesn't get a lot of camera time)

I think it was Spencer who said it not Howard - I agree it is not in his character at all (Howard's)

Guest 6Borders

Spencer is the one who said the choke on her own spit comment.

Whoops sorry, I mean the other comment that was attributed to Howard!

I think there may have been something in the first week off feeds between Amanda and Howard. I read in the updates, I think on the second day the feeds went live, Amanda said to McCrea that she couldn't flirt with Howard because he was too aggressive. So maybe she came on to him in her usual crass pushy way and when he was ready to take her up on her suggested offers, she backed down and climbed into McCrea's bed instead. I have to think there is more to her rabid campaign to get Howard out than just him saying she was a target for the MC.

No spencer said that to Candace telling her how much he hates her!

Amanda went and told everyone that how whispered that he would like to f the sh out of her when they get out of the house!

This is the WORST cast of BB EVER. Apart from the nerd herd group

Yeah, I have watched all of them and this cast is the most vile and disgusting group of humanoids I can remmeber, BUT......

.....maybe this is just the first cast that has been exposed.

The bigotry/racism is rampant and that's always going to be a part of BB but the death-threats, rape-threats and violent fantasies directed towards one HG to the other is just sickening.

We all know that the show is about lying, deceit, manipulation, back-stabbing and treachery but the ugliness in theses humanoids is extreme.

Guest 6Borders

I think, honestly, that the show is just jaded and any freshness is gone; seemingly forever.

I agree! I took last season off after the ridiculous "coaches" entered the game and it was the best summer ever and I was able to come back to BB with fresh perspective, albeit sort lived it was!

I think Echo posted that BB needed to take some time off and only be on every couple of years or something to that effect.

The biggest problem with the show not being fresh is because Grodner wants to do the same tired things. I have heard enough great ideas from the fans for comps, daily activities, etc to have everything brand new for years to come. BB certainly has the budget for it but Grodner is just lazy and sits on the laurels of the show because everyone will watch no matter if she put some half-trained circus animals in the house and called them HG's. Her ego just won't let her embrace anyone else's ideas!

I agree! I took last season off after the ridiculous "coaches" entered the game and it was the best summer ever and I was able to come back to BB with fresh perspective, albeit sort lived it was!

I think Echo posted that BB needed to take some time off and only be on every couple of years or something to that effect.

The biggest problem with the show not being fresh is because Grodner wants to do the same tired things. I have heard enough great ideas from the fans for comps, daily activities, etc to have everything brand new for years to come. BB certainly has the budget for it but Grodner is just lazy and sits on the laurels of the show because everyone will watch no matter if she put some half-trained circus animals in the house and called them HG's. Her ego just won't let her embrace anyone else's ideas!

I was going to cut bb off after last year but it was so good Last year that I thought I would give this year chance! Don't give me wrong I'm glad my showmance But I wish I have not watch the season! I tell you I thinking when howard walks the door I'm done! I can't stand Candace bashing is getting ridiculous! They don't do it in front of her face but behind her back she thinks she has friends and she doesn't! I feel it's going to get worse when Howard Walked out the door!

Guest 6Borders

Showmance, shmowance... These people are there to try and win half a mil... They should be playing the game, not trying to find love!! Start knoodling in the house and it will screw your game up!!

They should be anyway!!!!!

The people with their eye on the prize have (for the most part) won BB!

No this is the first showmance I like! This showmance keeps me watching the feeds! It doesn't seem like they are faking it! And I hope it doesn't just stay in the house! Which it sounds like its not! Things happen for a reason I always say! Idk we will see! I hope there are brighter opportunities for Howard! He is such a mighty good man (envogue steve11 ;) ) and I'm a fan!