Amanda - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody notice last night on BBAD When she came up into the HOH room And the guys were in the HOH and she knew She interrupted a conversation She sat on the couch and her eyes were going crazy Back-and-forth back-and-forth! I thought she was going to lose it

Okay I don't understand how she's thinking! She does not want her boyfriend and his family know she's hooking up With McRae! Then why is she in his bed making out with him Under the covers! Doesn't she know there's live feed also! Smh!

Any one know how this thread got "merged" with the other thread? One was Amanda's, the other was "Amanda's Collage" weird now they're both in one

CeCimom likes to keep a tidy forum. ;)

Okay I don't understand how she's thinking! She does not want her boyfriend and his family know she's hooking up With McRae! Then why is she in his bed making out with him Under the covers! Doesn't she know there's live feed also! Smh!

She's an idiot...probably wanted to sabotage her relationship with her bf (that is if she really has one. :animated_scratchchin: ) ...she and McCrae know how the live feeds work probably better than anyone else in the house.

She is nasty wonder if she is gonna hop in the bedwith all the hoh winners!

the added perks of being hoh

free handjobs

maybe she should start charging :animated_bouncy:

She may be awful and a bully but she is definetly running things in her alliance. They all stop talking when she speaks an she directs the conversation. She has them in her grip.

Yea, she does. Hate her or love her she is entertaining and playing the game.

She is! It's called safety!

lol

a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do

imagine if she makes final 2

pleading her case to win the game

well you know i did please the hoh winner each weeks

i wonder if she swings both ways :animated_bouncy:

I don't find Amanda entertaining. I think that they listen to her because she is loud and abrasive and they don't have the energy to try and talk over her. She litters her conversation with F*** and/or mother****. No, not entertaining. She's a big old loudmouth mess to me.

I don't find Amanda entertaining. I think that they listen to her because she is loud and abrasive and they don't have the energy to try and talk over her. She litters her conversation with F*** and/or mother****. No, not entertaining. She's a big old loudmouth mess to me.

Ok.

Ok.

LOL, PC.

I am glad you like her. I VOTED for her for MVP. To my chagrin, she came on board and acts like she is working on an oil rig in the deep bayous of Louisiana. She has the intelligence and she is an actress so who knows what will happen next with Amanda.

lol

a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do

imagine if she makes final 2

pleading her case to win the game

well you know i did please the hoh winner each weeks

i wonder if she swings both ways :animated_bouncy:

I bet she does swing both ways.