Amanda - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcpizza and Nick want Amanda out next week, after David this week. I can't stand Amanda. But I don't care for many of them. BB cast a house full of mean girls this year, for sure. Should supply us with plenty of drama.

Amanda, Kaitlin, Ginamarie, AARYN, Jessie(?)...the mean girls

Haven't seen Jessie enough to make a determination yet. I expect her to go this week if David doesn't.

I hate her but she's someone I love to hate so I hope she sticks around a while because this woman is as bossy and confrontational as any BB player in recent memory and is going to start a lot of great fights. This woman has been seriously burned in her life or something because that is one hell of a chip on her shoulder.

Damn Psycho is all irked that Elissa is talking to McCrae... she is yelling at her & telling her there is nothing she can do... Woman is NUTS! Little does she know that Elissa could 'take her down' in one strike... Amanda is bossy, a bully, and an unattractive cow... someone needs to put her to pasture... Hey CBS Get real grass so Amanda can graze...

She's mad she's not want to pretty girls she actually Put herself in the McRae alliance by Inviting herself to stay McRae's room forcing a bond that he was uncomfortable with But And that in baby came friends! Now she think she's HOH too! You can't Even move her butt out the bed!

Can someone tell me what I missed in the Amanda hates Elissa thing? Was there a fight or something? Or is Amanda just really nasty and acting like the head mean girl? Is she the one that is a real estate agent in FL?

I'm not sure about the Amanda hates Elissa thing as I didn't purchase the feeds this year, but I heard (or read) that's she's been going to anyone who will listen and trying to make them dislike Elissa. Myself, I think she both knows that Elissa is Rachel's sister and is jealous of her for some reason. Probably because Elissa seems to have more class than Amanda.

Amanda is a real estate agent. She told the hgs the first night, and everyone looked kind of petrified for a second. Well, she's living up to that aggressive salesperson persona.

Wow, you only get one chance for a first impression and she is coming off as an abrasive, shit stirring, bully, stalker.

Wow, you only get one chance for a first impression and she is coming off as an abrasive, shit stirring, bully, stalker.

Amen. I've dealt with a lot of real estate agents in my time and if one of them ever acted as loud, pushy and abrasive as she does, she wouldn't be my agent but about 2 minutes.

I can't figure out Mcpizza with her though. He acts to her face like he's really with her but to his homeboys he acts as if he doesn't care if she's gone next week. I think Mcpizza and Amanda are both playing each other and neither one will stick with the other very long. Have a feeling Amanda will drop him as soon as there's a new HOH. I'd love to see Elissa get next HOH and then see Amanda try to suck up to her.

I just turned on the feeds and all the chatters are saying that Amanda just gave McPizza a handjob. About 5:40'ish a.m., cam 1.

McPizza is chumming the waters with her.

edit to add: Now some of the chatters are saying she was pleasuring herself and not him so who knows what happened. I didn't FB to watch. They say when she was done she wiped her hand on the sheet and asked him, "how you doing over there?" McPizza went on and on about how the live feeders were loving this.

This is not the stuff I live for with the feeds. :wacko: Now everytime someone lays on the hoh bed today, I'm gonna be grossed out.

I won't watch a feed with amanda on it. Just can't take her. I wouldn't put up with her in real life so I sure as hell won't put up with her and pay for it. She might prove to be the best game player of all time but Amanda is just a nasty boil on life's rectum to me. That great yawing mouth never shuts. It says nothing good about McCrae tht he allows her to be in his space at all.

I just turned on the feeds and all the chatters are saying that Amanda just gave McPizza a handjob. About 5:40'ish a.m., cam 1.

McPizza is chumming the waters with her.

edit to add: Now some of the chatters are saying she was pleasuring herself and not him so who knows what happened. I didn't FB to watch. They say when she was done she wiped her hand on the sheet and asked him, "how you doing over there?" McPizza went on and on about how the live feeders were loving this.

This is not the stuff I live for with the feeds. :wacko: Now everytime someone lays on the hoh bed today, I'm gonna be grossed out.

Imagine what's on the shower tile?

naturally I had to go check it...pretty much like the "chatters" said. Seems they did do something...wasn't obvious except afterwards when she asked him how he was doing and he just giggled and said "I'm fine"...then them talking about how this is what the live feed viewers like.

what an odd pairing.

naturally I had to go check it...pretty much like the "chatters" said. Seems they did do something...wasn't obvious except afterwards when she asked him how he was doing and he just giggled and said "I'm fine"...then them talking about how this is what the live feed viewers like.

what an odd pairing.

Thank you for checking it out so I don't have to see it for myself. She is a piece of work. _flameshield__Animated_by_ChaosEmeraldHu

Guest 6Borders

I'd like her to lose a dollar off her stipend every times she drops the F-word! I'm not keeping score but I think she is the F-leader

I strongly dislike this woman. Can't wait to see how she plays it after the next HoH. I'd be surprised if she remained tight with McRae. I want to see if she is the type to plant her ass in the HoH room week after week after week.