Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jeff - Week 5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
416 replies to this topic

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts

A lot of people have thrown HOH. Jeff won the POV and now we have to see if he is going to step it up and win HOH too. It's getting crucial now! Less people are going to just slide by

I think Rachel is just going to be a target every week and if Brendan does come back, they'll both be.

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
FYI diamond.........not that it's anyone's business but I've had the opportunity to work with many women in women's shelters and never saw any bruises they got from a guy verbally snapping at them when he's angry OR yelling rude comments........I don't think I'M the one who's "dragging things way out of proportion" :animated_scratchchin:
Just like now, again, when you're insinuating that Jeff could have some deep, dark past of abusing women which he has been able to keep off the air & out of the media.
That said, I come from a large, boisterous Italian background where a bunch of loving relatives would sometimes yell & make rude comments were when we all got together......but we all had each other's back's and no one would have hurt a flea.
Sometimes, it's just a difference of perspective.......
and, from MY perspective Jeff looks pretty damn good.

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts

I think Rachel is just going to be a target every week and if Brendan does come back, they'll both be.

That is the thing-even J/J are going to be nervous about Rachel and Brendon together. Who knows how the teams will wind up--that's why it will be very interesting if Brendon comes back.

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 393 posts
I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

Can we get an agree button or something LOL

Anyway I agree with you bigbrofantx, on all counts

diamond

diamond

• Pip
  • 89 posts

you're insinuating that Jeff could have some deep, dark past of abusing women which he has been able to keep off the air & out of the media.

There you go again putting your words in other people's posts??? "Some deep, dark past..." Are you kidding me?

If you've worked with abused families you would know about verbal abuse and that using your size to intimidate other people is abusive. I didn't know this was the orgasm over Jeff forum, I thought it was a discussion about the game and IMO, Jeff uses his size to intimidate the female HGs in this game. Is my opinion clear to you now or will you assume I'm comparing him to Ted Bundy again?

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 393 posts

There you go again putting your words in other people's posts??? "Some deep, dark past..." Are you kidding me?

If you've worked with abused families you would know about verbal abuse and that using your size to intimidate other people is abusive. I didn't know this was the orgasm over Jeff forum, I thought it was a discussion about the game and IMO, Jeff uses his size to intimidate the female HGs in this game. Is my opinion clear to you now or will you assume I'm comparing him to Ted Bundy again?

UGH ! ! ! !

sibesrul

sibesrul

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Was it up to Jeff to keep himself in the game when he won the coup de crap last year, and still lost the game. He was also given 25,000 for his great game play, oops I mean personality, wait a minute no it was b/c like half the post about him on here are about how hot he is, gmab. As for the fat cat ladies, that little funny onliner came from him. Drool away ladies, all he's thinking about is how to spend the half million he is being handed b/c he sucks at this game. I guess being as "Hot" as the sun is blinding ppl to his arrogance and entitlement, b/c he knows america loves him. I would like to know how it is okay for Jeff to get away with talking to women the way he does and ppl stil find it attractive And if ppl don't think that shelly isn't a plant from bb to help this idiot get further along in the game are fooling themselves. There is no way anyone can convince me she wants to drag j/j along to the final 3 b/c she will win against them. This guy needs way to much help to win this game and it's sad ppl think he should win the money b/c he's HOT. Oh and about the jury he will win if he's up against jordan. And i'm sure you knew I was talking about his fans and not the ppl on the show, b/c half the BB alumni and other players don't think he's hot and don't think he deserves to win the money. If it was up to the BB players he wouldn't win crap, but lucky for him that's not the case.

key word is "won" and the 25,000 is America's Player, A lot of America likes Jeff. And who is handing him 500K? It is up to the BB players but The jury is still out. Fans don't decide who wins, the players do. If jeff is in F2, he wins either 500 K or 50K. The house decides which, not the fans.

mrswatson

mrswatson

• Pip
  • 66 posts
I don't like Jeff and wonder if he were short and ugly if he would be such a fan favorite? I've never been a fan of any "spongeboob" type players that align with people that kick butt in competitions, and try to stay under the radar to ride to the end...although it is a good strategy, I don't like that kind of player...that is Jeff and his little buttercup, Jordan all day long.

Janis

Janis

• Pip
  • 984 posts
That terrible big bully Jeff is making Jordan and Shelly some catfish right now. I guess there goes Dani's comment out the window.

1realitymom

1realitymom

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 473 posts
Jeff isn't the only nice looking guy to play this game. He has lots of fans for one reason, he is a NICE GUY. His looks are a bonus, yes. But looks don't guarantee you'll win over America, as proven by other good lookin fellas who are either forgotten about or not liked by viewers. He's a nice guy, with flaws...sure. I've yet to meet anyone without any flaws, but overall, he's just a nice guy.

A nice guy who won PoV this week!! =)))

FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts
speaking as a gay man, i really dont think Jeff is NOT a homophobe. He is just ignorant. He is speaking like probably 75% the way most of america feels. I do like Jeff and I am hoping that he and Jordan take 1st and 2nd. I also do not think he is abusive towards Jordan. He I feel is just looking out for her and I think he is a bit strong with Jordan..because lets face it..Jordan is a bit flighty...love her for that.

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

lvgal

lvgal

• Pip
  • 3,571 posts
If you weren't so full of yourself,D, you would have realized there are other posters here with opinions, the "Ted Bundy" comment was posted by someone else, you chose to respond to it and to think it was aimed at you.......now, I'm off to see if I can catch Jeff on the feeds and, yes, I do find him absolutely orgasmic......whether he's winning comps, losing comps, cooking, eating, sleeping and esp., like this morning when he was in the b/y with his bathng suit low on his bod......ahhhhhhhhhhhh :omg:

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Yup! I still adore him

jammer

jammer

• LFU
  • 3,214 posts

That terrible big bully Jeff is making Jordan and Shelly some catfish right now. I guess there goes Dani's comment out the window.

I was just about to say the same thing. Not only did he cook their food, he delivered it. What an asshole. #sarcasm#

Posted Image

CasperSabe

CasperSabe

• Pip
  • 2,326 posts

mines good gameplay :animated_bouncy:

Yeah lol just cause I thought those guys were cute I didn't vote for them to win the game. My allegiance is with who I think has the best game play, and there have been times where I have rooted for people on both sides of the fence. For instance in season 6 I liked Maggie AND Jani. I though they were both playing a good game, just a different way.

Jeff isn't the only nice looking guy to play this game. He has lots of fans for one reason, he is a NICE GUY. His looks are a bonus, yes. But looks don't guarantee you'll win over America, as proven by other good lookin fellas who are either forgotten about or not liked by viewers. He's a nice guy, with flaws...sure. I've yet to meet anyone without any flaws, but overall, he's just a nice guy.

A nice guy who won PoV this week!! =)))

I think America loves him because him telling Jordan to shut up, and his homophobic rants in both his seasons is kept off the air. Not everyone in America who watches this show has the live feeds, or reads recap sites. I think if you didn't see -some- of his behavior it's easy for people to think he's perfect, his looks help.

I don't think he's a bad guy or a good guy .. I think he's an average guy. But he does get a particular edit on the show, and it's almost always a positive edit. This seasons casting of the vets is clear, the most loved (Jeff and Jordon) the most feared (Dani and Dick) and the most hated (Even if i love them) (Brenden and Rachel).

I think when you love a house guest though you find a way to justify their behavior. It's sort of the rose colored glasses, love is blind thing .. I ignore, downplay, or sympathize with a lot of the things that Rachel does or says because I love her .. I think a lot of Jeff fans do the same. The difference is I acknowledge Rachel's bad faults at times, and I acknowledge I downplay her faults not everyone acknowledges Jeff's faults.

I think people can think whatever they want about any of the house guests.. and say whatever they want .. I just wish they were more real about their perspective.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts

:notworthy: agree

Meth

Meth

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Maybe he can deliver their dinner with his continued bullying and intimidation, the same he used against Dominic, Adam, Kahlia and most everyone in the house except Brenchel. It is a real shame America's sweetheart likes to strong arm people. I guess that is how he plays his game.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts

speaking as a gay man, i really dont think Jeff is NOT a homophobe. He is just ignorant. He is speaking like probably 75% the way most of america feels. I do like Jeff and I am hoping that he and Jordan take 1st and 2nd. I also do not think he is abusive towards Jordan. He I feel is just looking out for her and I think he is a bit strong with Jordan..because lets face it..Jordan is a bit flighty...love her for that.

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

And I also agree about, the ignorant part, not convinced on the homophobe part, and agree strongly with everythng else you said

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,335 posts

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

Good post. I disagree a little. I think it is more the way they speak rather then the way they feel. I have lived in Palm Springs Ca. with the highest per capita gay population. I have worked in Aides unit as a volunteer and also worked with the hetro big mouths. I have to say where I live there is very very little homophobia. Gay men are a lot harder and mouthier with each other then any hetros I have seen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users